Screw the refs!

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I am a Raiders fan and I came here just to enjoy the Schadenfreude of the Packers beating the Lions. You guys have not disappointed.

Bitter, party of a few hundred.

Honestly though. Reading some of the comments is pure gold! I mean you can't get anymore bitter. People actually saying Rodgers isn't that good. Saying the Packers actually are not a good team.. LOLOLOL. The refs won it... etc.

Yes the refs suck. But they suck for EVERYONE. This has been the worst year I can recall as far as officiating. But come on. You all just sound so butt-hurt trying to say the Packers only won because of the refs,

When fans blame the refs it is an attempt to convince themselves of things that are not true. You are trying to convince yourself that the other team is not that good and your team is not that bad. It allows you to still believe your team is good or the other team is bad and the only reason you win or lose are nefarious reasons. It is cathartic way to deal with what you know deep down is the truth. Your team sucks and the other team doesn't. You can actually have an entire college course on the psychology of blaming the refs.

Any Sunday just go read other team message boards. Every message board thinks the refs are out to get their team. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Now, if the refs are out to get everyone then they are out to get no one.

Just face it. Your team aint that good. Take it from me, a Raiders fan. I know bad teams. Heck you guys lost to my team. Come on! Raiders are ok but they aren't really good. But they are better than the Bears. So what does that make the Bears? Or do you also blame the refs for that one?

Bunch of bitter cry babies in here.

By the way. It is now obvious the Raiders won the Mack trade. Thank you guys for Josh Jacobs!!
no sabes nada puta marica

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obvious who the NFL wants to see in the playoffs this year. Between the bullshit calls favoring the butt-packers and all the non calls on the fucking Raiders oline chop blocking, this game is really getting hard to watch.
I bet if that if u took out the bears and inserted the fudge packers against the raiders they would have called all 7 chop blocks against the raiders.. as a matter of fact they would have called all three of Carr’s intentional groundings that he threw.. its fucking crazy!

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Khalil Mack is my favorite player.

I'm just not irrationally angry every time the Packers play. As lonely and pathetic as this Raider fan is, he's actually right about everything except the Raiders winning the Mack trade. This board is pathetic when the Packers play, especially when they're winning.

I don't watch games with emotion. Did the Packers get gifts tonight? Yep. Did the Lions do themselves any favors by being a dogshit franchise with a loser QB? Nope. Score some TDs.

Bears at the end of the day need to do their part but they wont because Mitch Trubisky is their QB and Matt Nagy sucks at putting together an offense. When the Bears win im right here cheering along and you don't follow me around disliking me then. Sorry but i'm not a yes man because i'm a Bears fan. I appreciate greatness(Rodgers). I always have. I don't let team allegiance stand in my way of that.
Then u must appreciate the goat Brady even more cause he is far greater than shit Rodgers.. let me see 6 Super Bowl wins for Brady vs 1 gifted one for Rodgers (that year the fudge won it all they didn’t call one hold on their o-line for eleven straight games which is flat out horseshit!).. even after all the help douche Rodgers gets from refs, he only has one trophy.. that’s pretty pathetic and I do not see any type of greatness in him that u are talking about..

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Surprised this wasnt down at the 1 as well considering they review all scores.

Attachments

• 7975C150-F4D3-4185-9206-4D1CDE90CF09.jpeg
    7975C150-F4D3-4185-9206-4D1CDE90CF09.jpeg
    747 KB · Views: 9

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Roger Goodell just announced that those refs were fired saying that that level of incompetence will not be tolerated.

Further stating that he expects the refs to do a much better job of concealing the phantom calls required to ensure Packers victories. He is immediately requiring all officials to watch Patriots games to see how it is done properly.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I am a Raiders fan and I came here just to enjoy the Schadenfreude of the Packers beating the Lions. You guys have not disappointed.

Honestly though. Reading some of the comments is pure gold! I mean you can't get anymore bitter. People actually saying Rodgers isn't that good. Saying the Packers actually are not a good team.. LOLOLOL. The refs won it... etc.

Yes the refs suck. But they suck for EVERYONE. This has been the worst year I can recall as far as officiating. But come on. You all just sound so butt-hurt trying to say the Packers only won because of the refs,

When fans blame the refs it is an attempt to convince themselves of things that are not true. You are trying to convince yourself that the other team is not that good and your team is not that bad. It allows you to still believe your team is good or the other team is bad and the only reason you win or lose are nefarious reasons. It is cathartic way to deal with what you know deep down is the truth. Your team sucks and the other team doesn't. You can actually have an entire college course on the psychology of blaming the refs.

Any Sunday just go read other team message boards. Every message board thinks the refs are out to get their team. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Now, if the refs are out to get everyone then they are out to get no one.

Just face it. Your team aint that good. Take it from me, a Raiders fan. I know bad teams. Heck you guys lost to my team. Come on! Raiders are ok but they aren't really good. But they are better than the Bears. So what does that make the Bears? Or do you also blame the refs for that one?

By the way. It is now obvious the Raiders won the Mack trade. Thank you guys for Josh Jacobs!!
Lmfao you clearly don't watch any packer games... Go crawl back into the hole you came from.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Then u must appreciate the goat Brady even more cause he is far greater than shit Rodgers.. let me see 6 Super Bowl wins for Brady vs 1 gifted one for Rodgers (that year the fudge won it all they didn’t call one hold on their o-line for eleven straight games which is flat out horseshit!).. even after all the help douche Rodgers gets from refs, he only has one trophy.. that’s pretty pathetic and I do not see any type of greatness in him that u are talking about..
your opinion is absolutely meaningless as far as I’m concerned. Your posting on hatred for another team, not what you’re actually watching.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Did I log into a LIons forum> So much bitching in here. Shit happens especially with refs. In actual game speed, those two calls were very close calls on Flowers. Rule of thumb. Flowers should have worn white gloves that would have blended in with the white jersey of the Packers. But no he wore blue gloves which stuck out like a sore thumb.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine calling yourself a Bears and posting multiple tweets and images slobbing the Packers and Aaron Rodgers because you are triggered by a Lions fan.
Lol at me being the triggered one

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Go fuck yourself.

It's not just a few disgruntled fans calling BS on that game, it is the whole sports community.
Lions gonna keep on Lioning. They took GB off life support with that 12 men on the field penalty gifting GB 4 or maybe even 7 pts. Surprised they needed the refs assistance tonight, they can usually crush Detroit fans dreams all by themselves.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
EG6sDbyWsAAYiNK

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When a "Bears fan" posts photos and tweets praising Aaron Rodgers, I'd say that's triggered. Maybe I'm alone in that reasoning that but I doubt it.
You’re not alone. A lot of irrational and butthurt Bears fans think that like. I’m a Bears fan first and a Rodgers fan second. It’s unusual but idgaf. I hate the lions like most of you hate the packers. I’m posting Rodgers tweets because I know it pisses of our resident Lions troll. Mission accomplished I’d say!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
If only trey flowers was mack strong or week 1 floyd strong.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

League will apologize for this one and make you look like the dick you are. In the game against the Raiders (that you deserved to win, it was the worst overall game we played in a while) they did the opposite and handed out fines for Incognito's dirty play. I wonder how you would have fared with your backup QB instead of Carr.

This is just some wanker taking the opportunity to gloat in the small window he has to do so.

Here's the thing, with GB being handed this one, they won't be getting calls next week, to the Raider's benefit.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
You’re not alone. A lot of irrational and butthurt Bears fans think that like. I’m a Bears fan first and a Rodgers fan second. It’s unusual but idgaf. I hate the lions like most of you hate the packers. I’m posting Rodgers tweets because I know it pisses of our resident Lions troll. Mission accomplished I’d say!

It's irrational and butthurt to not suck Aaron Rodgers' dick as a Bears fan?

If you say so.

Happy trolling I guess.