Seahawks have four starters out against Bears

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Watch Trubisky get picked off by a dude with one hand. CCS will implode.

I work a second job at FedEx with a guy with only one hand, his 2nd arm is only to the elbow in fact, and that man can pick up the heavy boxes like nothing. Just cause a person doesn't have both hands, doesn't make them useless. they find other ways to get the job done. He's still being paid to take the ball away like any other member of their D.

Mitchapalooza

I work a second job at FedEx with a guy with only one hand, his 2nd arm is only to the elbow in fact, and that man can pick up the heavy boxes like nothing. Just cause a person doesn't have both hands, doesn't make them useless. they find other ways to get the job done. He's still being paid to take the ball away like any other member of their D.

It was just a joke lol I have a very capable amputee friend as well.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Seahawks still have Russell Wilson. Until Nagy's team can put together 4 consecutive quarters of good football, I'm going to be gunshy about predicting wins for them against any team.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
In 2012, Russell Wilson, a rookie, passed for 293 yards and ran for 73 more with 2 passing TDs against the Bears' Urlacher led defense.

Because Bears.

What the fuck does a game played 6 years ago have to do with anything???? Both teams are completely different now.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck does a game played 6 years ago have to do with anything???? Both teams are completely different now.

It has to do with under-rating your opponent. And stars being born.

Also, how many times do you hear posters claim Green Bay won't have it this year because all they have is Rodgers...two rookie corners (that Mitch should exploit)...etc. What happened?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It has to do with under-rating your opponent. And stars being born.

Also, how many times do you hear posters claim Green Bay won't have it this year because all they have is Rodgers...two rookie corners (that Mitch should exploit)...etc. What happened?

Because all GB does have is Rodgers. If you hadn't noticed, last year and the time he missed in the game last Sunday that they are awful without him. He's that good and they are a stupid organization for not building a D for him when they've had more than enough time to do so.

And also, what stars are being born on this current Seahawk team??

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Because all GB does have is Rodgers. If you hadn't noticed, last year and the time he missed in the game last Sunday that they are awful without him. He's that good and they are a stupid organization for not building a D for him when they've had more than enough time to do so.

And also, what stars are being born on this current Seahawk team??
You can't build anything if you don't draft well. Unfortunately for Rodgers, the Packers have been inept at drafting. And, it's truly getting to the point where it's too late to be salvaged in his career. It's not over yet, but this is really the last 2 year span where they have to nail their draft picks.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Because Bears.

Did you miss that part?

We're a cursed franchise dude.. I'm convinced.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Because Bears.

Did you miss that part?

We're a cursed franchise dude.. I'm convinced.

Spot on. We just lost to a team with only 1 good player according to most on the board. It's been 70 years since we've had a franchise QB and it does not look like that streak is going to end any time soon.

Last week epitomized the Bears.

- Our DC can't make an adjustment in the 2nd half and continues to play his secondary off the WRs with a gimpy QB
- Fuller drops a ball most 5 year olds catch
- Nagy pulls a Dowell Fox in play calling
- Nagy calls a pass to Sims of all people on 3rd and 1 while Howard is averaging 5.5 a carry - a 1st down and we win and he could have ran twice
- Jackson completely whiffs on Cobb for the game winner

That was so Bears-like.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Packers looked pretty good today. Should’ve won that game save a fluke roughing the passer call.