Seahawks Looking Good

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched the Seahawks-Chargers game last night..Seahawks looked really good 24 -7 in the first half.. 243 yards total rushing

We are in for a real tough game

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Should be a good test to see what the Bears have got, on both sides of the ball. Got to get some sort of a running game from the first team.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should be a good test to see what the Bears have got, on both sides of the ball. Got to get some sort of a running game from the first team.

Plus...Bears have to stop Wilson..The guy is amazingly fast... Just when ya think everyone is covered, he takes off on foot for 15 yards

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Most interested in seeing the WR/CB matchups. Brandon destroyed Sherman the last time the two matched up, but Sherman has gotten a lot better since, and so has their defense. We're also playing them in their stadium. Should be interesting..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Richard Sherman: I'm the best!!

Brandon Marshall: Thats cute

512x.jpg

74351857.jpg

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Seattle cares SO MUCH about preseason. Last night, they played both starting units 2 extra series with the starters compared to the Chargers. They were so mad when they lost to Denver last week. Pete Carroll even said it. I mean REALLY dude???

Pete Carroll is such a prick. He will be treating next week like the Super Bowl all over again. I promise you we will get steamrolled. The great thing is that this game doesn't even count and will put hair on our chest. The only thing I worry about is that they lose confidence, but that is what the coaches are for.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seattle cares SO MUCH about preseason. Last night, they played both starting units 2 extra series with the starters compared to the Chargers. They were so mad when they lost to Denver last week. Pete Carroll even said it. I mean REALLY dude???

Pete Carroll is such a prick. He will be treating next week like the Super Bowl all over again. I promise you we will get steamrolled. The great thing is that this game doesn't even count and will put hair on our chest. The only thing I worry about is that they lose confidence, but that is what the coaches are for.

I think you are right..I hate Carroll, and it IMO he would be pimpy enough to leave his starters in just to win a preseason game

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Starters vs Starters after that who cares about the score ? We need to fill our 53 more than they do and will substitute freely.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Ugh...with Jim Schwartz gone, Pete Carroll is #1 on my "Must Cock-Punch" List.

petecrazy.gif

Such an ass.

No doubt about it and I feel the same, just make sure you swing from Egypt when you do it. Then stick him in a room full of stale Virginia slim smoke with a glass of sulfur scented water in case he gets parched.

rob923

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks made the Chargers look like the Jacksonville Jaguars. And the Bears made the Jaguars look like ... oh, yeah, now I remember. The Seahawks are going to devastate the Bears. It will be embarrassing, you may not even want to watch past the kickoff and Weems' first fumble.

Nick80

The Seahawks made the Chargers look like the Jacksonville Jaguars. And the Bears made the Jaguars look like ... oh, yeah, now I remember. The Seahawks are going to devastate the Bears. It will be embarrassing, you may not even want to watch past the kickoff and Weems' first fumble.

You are shit at what you do. Behave.