Seahawks Looking Good

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You are shit at what you do. Behave.

his real name is rob923. give him a break. the criminal justice system for Detroit felons is a bitch.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Seahawks made the Chargers look like the Jacksonville Jaguars. And the Bears made the Jaguars look like ... oh, yeah, now I remember. The Seahawks are going to devastate the Bears. It will be embarrassing, you may not even want to watch past the kickoff and Weems' first fumble.

You really are a terrible troll.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
We show up and play like we did against the Jaguars then it will be U-G-L-Y

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
relaxbro.jpg

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks made the Chargers look like the Jacksonville Jaguars. And the Bears made the Jaguars look like ... oh, yeah, now I remember. The Seahawks are going to devastate the Bears. It will be embarrassing, you may not even want to watch past the kickoff and Weems' first fumble.

Hey Special person, quit trolling.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The HAGs are too full of themselves. They will not see us coming. 8-8 ? Who the fuck are they now ?
Thats in the back of their minds, book it.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

Wrong.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
his real name is rob923. give him a break. the criminal justice system for Detroit felons is a bitch.

I'm a felonious guy. But I generally wear it pretty well

LuvMyBears

Liked Posts:
Been reading this board since the CBMB went down. I very rarely post I just like reading all of the petty fights that go on (makes my day). With that said, I'm going to the Bears Seahawks game and I'm telling you guys that place is the loudest sports venue, headache will occur for sure. Those fans can be assholes when they weren't winning can't imagine how much more of an asshole those people will be after winning a Super Bowl. I want to see Marshall one on one with Sherman doesn't get anymore elite than that. Come to think of it didn't Marshall have his way with that secondary without a complimentary guy on the other side last time they met?

Timmyg1977

Liked Posts:
Sea chicken fans are complete dicks, went to a game a few years back just fucking ass holes. But quest is really really loud my ears rang for two days after the game.

JoshMcCownFTW

Liked Posts:
Most interested in seeing the WR/CB matchups. Brandon destroyed Sherman the last time the two matched up, but Sherman has gotten a lot better since, and so has their defense. We're also playing them in their stadium. Should be interesting..

Not that it matters, we haven't been able to beat them at home either in the last few years.