• Total voters

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ummm.. no they weren’t

View attachment 15614

They are not on the line. They are playing off man. See where Johnson is lined up on the other side. SMH!

Also one of the guys cirlced is rushing and the other is the spy. Vildor is on the end and 5 yards off his guy. The deepest guy in that image is 10 guys off and the other guy is about 4 yards off.

You cant see the deep safety here.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes there is a deep safety. Lmao the circle is from the highlight, The clueless turd in no mans land is Christian I think. Johnson is lined up in man, they all are. It was cover 1.

you’re expecting your backup backup safety to be i that big of a zone with the game on the line? Head coach for sure!

should we talk about 3rd and long conversions? Excuses for that?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If anyone is getting interim HC it's Chris MF'ing Tabor

GettyImages-457167960.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes there is a deep safety. Lmao the circle is from the highlight, The clueless turd in no mans land is Christian I think. Johnson is lined up in man, they all are. It was cover 1.

you’re expecting your backup backup safety to be i that big of a zone with the game on the line? Head coach for sure!

should we talk about 3rd and long conversions? Excuses for that?

Yes but you are pretending the issue is it being Cover 1. The issue is no one picks up Watkins. In Cover 1 or Cover 2 that pass is going to be completed because no one picks up Watkins so it is an easy read and pass.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yes but you are pretending the issue is it being Cover 1. The issue is no one picks up Watkins. In Cover 1 or Cover 2 that pass is going to be completed because no one picks up Watkins so it is an easy read and pass.
And the guy responsible for repeatedly stressing that importance to the players to the point that it is second nature iiiiiiiiiiiss...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean he knows how bad these guys are?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And the guy responsible for repeatedly stressing that importance to the players to the point that it is second nature iiiiiiiiiiiss...

I repeatedly stress things to you and you still stupidly ignore them. Some people are just fuckups. You should know that better than anyone.

I mean he knows how bad these guys are?

Not sure your point. Is he suppsoed to cover the guys himself?

He called a play and someone decided not to guard Watkins. He gave someone S help and someone decided to still committ PI.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
As long as Jenkins pans out then it will be fine. Probably best not to go CB back to back as if both turn out then unlikely you give both big bucks.

At least if we go CB this year then their extensions will be like 2 years apart.

I personally just believe in drafting the best possible players instead of positional.. If they happen to be CB/Safety/RB so be it. In that situation you mentioned, can always cash one in on a trade or else having 2 elite corners is never a bad thing. There are always ways to maneuver the cap.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I personally just believe in drafting the best possible players instead of positional.. If they happen to be CB/Safety/RB so be it. In that situation you mentioned, can always cash one in on a trade or else having 2 elite corners is never a bad thing. There are always ways to maneuver the cap.

Sure but this presumes Jenkins was not BPA when in fact some mocks had him as a 1st rounder and mocked to us at 20.

So hard to say he wasnt BPA at this point until we see him play.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Okay so that we all now realize how dumb it was for Remy to want Desai as our next HC we can get to some real candidates who would be better than Nagy, which won't be hard to do.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Take everything pass rusher Robert Quinn said after the loss to the Ravens, for instance. He was livid at how the game ended: a blown coverage in the secondary.

“When a play call is called, everybody has a 1/11th,” Quinn said. “Do your 1/11th. If you didn’t do your 1/11th, you get called out. Don’t be sensitive. Get yourself fixed and get it right. Just leave it at that.”

Nagy didn’t exactly call out cornerback Kindle Vildor, but he did say he was at fault on Tyler Huntley’s 29-yard pass to Sammy Watkins to the Bears’ 3 on third-and-12 in the final two minutes.

“We have our own little rules and they have communication tools that they use within the bunch sets, so there’s a little bit of details that go into that,” Nagy said. “So I don’t want to … it looks like it to all of us, yeah it’s on Kindle. But they have their own set of rules of communicating and who has what with the way they defend the bunch set.”

So just to confirm. The 3 biggest plays on the final drive all were the result of Vildor fuckups.

Bust

Liked Posts:
“When a play call is called, everybody has a 1/11th,” Quinn said. “Do your 1/11th. If you didn’t do your 1/11th, you get called out. Don’t be sensitive. Get yourself fixed and get it right. Just leave it at that.”

That's actually a great answer by Quinn. Quinn and Roquan had monster games!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The defense entered this week ranked 28th in fourth-quarter scoring defense, having allowed 94 points. The only teams to surrender more points were the Atlanta Falcons (116), Las Vegas Raiders (112), Indianapolis Colts (104) and Miami Dolphins (99). The top five defenses in fourth-quarter points allowed — and No. 5 might come as a surprise: the Arizona Cardinals (33), New England Patriots (35), Denver Broncos (43), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (43) and Jacksonville Jaguars (49).

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok so what you are saying is that for the majority of the season, Desai would still be the better choice over Lazor. Noted.