Season ticket holders get private viewing of Stanley Cup

[quote name="albundy"]What do you think they would do if a fan tried to hoist the cup?[/quote]

You won't get the chance. There will be two HHOF guys there and I'm quite sure several Hawks guys.

There will be no lifting of the Cup.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I've seen the Cup several times... I've never been able to lift it, even once... not even during my "time with the Cup"... The Cup babysitters are very picky about that.

I think its cause they're cautious since the whole Chris Pronger incident when he dented the Cup on accident.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I've seen the Cup several times... I've never been able to lift it, even once... not even during my "time with the Cup"... The Cup babysitters are very picky about that.

I think its cause they're cautious since the whole Chris Pronger incident when he dented the Cup on accident.

[quote name="CLWolf81"]I've seen the Cup several times... I've never been able to lift it, even once... not even during my "time with the Cup"... The Cup babysitters are very picky about that.

I think its cause they're cautious since the whole Chris Pronger incident when he dented the Cup on accident.[/quote]

I think everyone should be allowed. There is nothing like it I've ever done before. Hockey life is over until we WIN IT AGAIN!

E Runs

Liked Posts:
[quote name="CLWolf81"]I've seen the Cup several times... I've never been able to lift it, even once... not even during my "time with the Cup"... The Cup babysitters are very picky about that.

I think its cause they're cautious since the whole Chris Pronger incident when he dented the Cup on accident.[/quote]

I'm confident you'd be able to lift it at the Hall of Fame as we had the room to ourselves when we went. It may eventually get you kicked out but I'd say it's worth the risk.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

I think everyone should be allowed.
There is nothing like it I've ever done before. Hockey life is over until we WIN IT AGAIN![/quote]

There's always one bad apple that will ruin the idea and run off with it. I think the HHOF reps have a good reason why they don't allow it to be lifted.

[quote name="CLWolf81"]

There's always one bad apple that will ruin the idea and run off with it. I think the HHOF reps have a good reason why they don't allow it to be lifted.[/quote]

They allow it you just have to have the player be the one to initiate it. I agree they have a valid reason to be concerned about the best trophy in sports. Mike, the one that travels most with it is an awesome dude. Full of just a huge wealth of knowledge. If any one had the chance to talk and meet with any of them I suggest doing so. Very good guys.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

They allow it you just have to have the player be the one to initiate it. I agree they have a valid reason to be concerned about the best trophy in sports. Mike, the one that travels most with it is an awesome dude. Full of just a huge wealth of knowledge. If any one had the chance to talk and meet with any of them I suggest doing so. Very good guys.[/quote]

As is Phil Pritchard. I met him the first time I had time with it and got the chance to speak with him. Very nice guy.