CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
.....Are in your ClickTix accounts. Credits for unused playoff games have been applied.

whalerhawk

Liked Posts:
Nothing better than accessing your invoice and seeing "paid in full" with a $22 credit next to your name.

[quote name="whalerhawk"]Nothing better than accessing your invoice and seeing "paid in full" with a $22 credit next to your name.[/quote]

Or you can log in and show a 17k bill.

I should have sold all my playoff tickets to pay for this year. Naaaaa

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[quote name="R K"]

Or you can log in and show a 17k bill.

I should have sold all my playoff tickets to pay for this year. Naaaaa[/quote]

I actually had people suggest that! Why the fuck would you have season tickets and then not go to the games?

I did sell some of my playoff seats, though, and that did pay for the majority of the 2010-2011 regular season. I've got aboot $150 credit right now, so I'm working on NEXT YEAR'S playoff invoice! :dance:

nana

Liked Posts:
Are you guys able to add seats again?

whalerhawk

Liked Posts:
[quote name="nana"]Are you guys able to add seats again?[/quote]

Don't have the money to do so if I could, which I assume I cannot.

I didn't want to sell playoff tickets. However, I had to miss a game in the Vancouver series due to school and I had to miss games 1 & 2 of the finals due to a wedding back east. Just those two games alone paid for all of 10-11 and I still got to go to game 3 in Philly and game 5 back in Chicago, so all things considered, it was a fair trade off.

There are no adding seats.

Funny story. A friend of mine who I sold tickets to at FACE VALUE all year was going to try and go on his own this year. He had his name put on the waiting list for $200 last year in March.

He said they called him last year to say they had two available in my section. He had already bought some of mine so declined. I told him it was incorrect and that they had NONE in my section and would not because it was the section with the longest wait.

So he calls today. The person said "greg" no longer works here and he NEVER should have told you that last year. Basically they are getting to about one request per day for "new holders" and that they are in January.

It could be 90 years before my friend can even get seats..... Wow!

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't feel so bad ...mine is only 2k