Season Ticket priority list presale is Tomorrow (Edited Per SERE's Request)

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just a heads up for those of you on the wait list. If you haven’t checked your email in the last 24 hrs you should have received an email from the Bears. That email has a code and number to call to order tickets tomorrow between 11 and 4pm. Thursdsay the tickets will be released to the general public so tomorrow is your best chance to get the tickets you want.

as always there is a catch...

This presale will allow a limited number of Priority List customers to purchase a two-game package of tickets. The ticket package will consist of a maximum of four (4) preseason game tickets and a maximum of four (4) regular season game tickets. If you buy four (4) regular season game tickets, you MUST buy four (4) preseason game tickets. Any purchase completed that does not include a preseason game will be cancelled. Preseason ticket prices range from $79 to $165. Regular season ticket prices range from $104 to $190.

Bottom line- if you want regular season tickets you must buy an equal number of preseason

Last edited:

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would come home for a game at Christmas but I’m not going to travel back for a preseason game. I hear that preseason tickets are about impossible to unload so I’m not buying any this year.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ticket presale is tomorrow (Wed) not today.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha, thanks I will edit

Reactions: DC

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone want 4 preseason tickets at face value?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I would come home for a game at Christmas but I’m not going to travel back for a preseason game. I hear that preseason tickets are about impossible to unload so I’m not buying any this year.

Hook a brother up with the code.

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah if someone is not planning on using their code I would love a hook up.

Planning on come home for a game this year

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
So if I buy two regular season tickets tomorrow, I'll have to buy two pre-season games as well?

grantsi

Liked Posts:
Been on the list for 5+ years...this will be the 4th year I participate in the presale. I'll be shooting for the Dallas game ( and the Cleveland game for the mandatory preseason ) today - always painful to drop $$ knowing that the 4 cleveland tickets will be sold for 25% of face, but I get a tremendous sense of satisfaction locking in tickets directly from the bears vs. some scalper. Good luck everyone today.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The waiting time is just ridiculous.

grantsi

Liked Posts:
i'm holding...claims it will be less than 5 minutes...which i intrepet to mean 15

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Not any good seats available so passed, will just wait for tomorrow.

PhillyBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what game where u looking for and what was best available

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
what game where u looking for and what was best available

Vikings game. They had 50 yard line seats in section 110 for the Chargers game but the best they had for the Vikings was section 434, mid row seats. I'll try my luck tomorrow. 434 is a good section but for me not worth the price of having to buy the preseason tickets. Last year I got 50 yard line seats so I'll try my luck tomorrow.

grantsi

Liked Posts:
you got in very quickly...i'm stuck in the pergutory that is "ticketmaster radio"...I made the mistake of going through the automated system before saying "representative"...hence the never ending hold.