Season Tickets - Looking to Split

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
After 6 years, my number came up for Cubs season tickets and I'm looking for 3 other people to split with me. I have 2 confirmed already, so I'm looking for one more. Details are below. If you're interested, please let me know ASAP.

There are two options for tickets: full season (81 games) and nights/weekends (57 games).

I do not yet know where the tickets are. On Saturday the 8th (this Saturday) I have to go to the stadium to pick my seats and the seats I pick will determine the price.

Attached is the chart of seats that are available; the grey seats are not available.

I am looking at two options. Upper Deck Reserved (Infield), which are full-season-only and are $1841.28 per seat for all 81 games. If I do not like the seats available in these sections, then I will consider doing the partial season package in the Bleachers. These are $2138.08/seat for partial season.

I'm looking to get 2 seats and do a 4-way split. I already have two confirmed, so I am looking for one more person. Assuming I get 4 and assuming I get the Upper Deck seats, we're looking at around $920/person for 2 seats and 20 games. This will vary depending on what games you get since not all ticket prices are the same. But, there are 8 premium/marquee games and we'll guarantee that all four of us will each get 2 of the premium/marquee games so it's fair. We'll probably do a "draft" of sorts to pick games sometime after New Year's.

If you are interested and you want to come with me to look at seats on the 8th at 3:30, you're more than welcome.

If you wants to do tickets, then 10% is due immediately ($92) and the rest of the money is due no later than 1/15/2013.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to change your post but I will caution you to remove your e-mail address from public view just for spammy purposes :lol:

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your other friends in the quartet (or part of the quartet) are Cubs fans?

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
Your other friends in the quartet (or part of the quartet) are Cubs fans?

One is a huge fan. She's buying them for her BF for Christmas. The other just moved to the city from the east coast, lives by Wrigley, and is a baseball fan.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, so you're not actually going? I guess that kinda makes sense considering :D

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
Oh, so you're not actually going? I guess that kinda makes sense considering :D

Well, I'm a baseball fan too, so I'm sure I'll go to a few games. I'll definitely go when the Sox play (assuming I get those in the draft).

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah, okay. How many people in total did you want to buy in to this package? I'll go ahead and share it on our Cubs fan page if that's cool.

Oh wait, you just need one. Derp. Reading comp fail. My bad.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
Ah, okay. How many people in total did you want to buy in to this package? I'll go ahead and share it on our Cubs fan page if that's cool.

Sure. I'm looking for just one more person.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
CSS might be interested. Sell them to him on Craigslist. :shifty:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Did you get an email notifying you?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any luck on the fan page?

I shared it with our followers and with CCS but no luck there either. You might wanna do what X suggested above, not necessarily to a particular individual but just as a general ad on Craigslist.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
I shared it with our followers and with CCS but no luck there either. You might wanna do what X suggested above, not necessarily to a particular individual but just as a general ad on Craigslist.

Yeah, if I have to resort to that, I'm going to do it after I know where my seats are.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, if I have to resort to that, I'm going to do it after I know where my seats are.

Actually it may help your cause if you go on Saturday with your friends and pick out a good set of seats. Post some viewpoints (preferably without one of those support beams in the way) and then we can try to re-share this. People may be more willing or interested if they know more exact details.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
Actually it may help your cause if you go on Saturday with your friends and pick out a good set of seats. Post some viewpoints (preferably without one of those support beams in the way) and then we can try to re-share this. People may be more willing or interested if they know more exact details.

Good call. I'll do that. Thanks!