Seattle loses, where we stand

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I'd rather face Seattle than Minneosta. The Hawks don't have the skill position players on offense to beat us like the Vikings do.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Anyone think the cowboys can upset the saints again?? If so the bears can have the nfc championship in Chicago I like the 3 spot for that reason especially since we beat the rams already even though that won’t be the same team we see in the playoff their confidence is sky high

I would guess the Cowboys don't win a game in the playoffs before I would expect that.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
In the AFC, the Ravens hold the 6 seed, and are alive to win their division, yet I believe they will miss the playoffs.

The Ravens are tied at 8-6 with Indy and Tennessee.

Both those teams have very winnable games in Week 16, while the Ravens are at the Chargers. And those two play each other in Week 17, so if Ravens lose Week 16 and they both win in Week 16, the Ravens are out.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
In the AFC, the Ravens hold the 6 seed, and are alive to win their division, yet I believe they will miss the playoffs.

The Ravens are tied at 8-6 with Indy and Tennessee.

Both those teams have very winnable games in Week 16, while the Ravens are at the Chargers. And those two play each other in Week 17, so if Ravens lose Week 16 and they both win in Week 16, the Ravens are out.

The Colts are a runaway train. The whole AFC is praying the Ravens hold on.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd rather face Seattle than Minneosta. The Hawks don't have the skill position players on offense to beat us like the Vikings do.

Man I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not afraid of playing Minnesota 3 times. I don't see this team losing to the Vikings. Just don't. Even if we met three times.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think it's about time they stop giving division winners an automatic top 4 seed. The Chargers are better than the Ravens.