Sharks @ Blackhawks IGT 2/9 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I disagree. When the totality of our O is Mashinter, you're not going to win many games. Putside of Crawford's .960 night, Mash's non-goal, and a great D outing by Rosie this game was really Meh.

I do agree that the goaltender interference calls are getting recockulous and that goalies are starting to be as coddled and protected as your average NFL quarterback. Being pushed into, and brushing a goalie should never take the goal away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

And I understand that goalied like to come way out of their net to cut down on the angle for the shooters, but players also have every right to park their ass in front of the net as long as they're not in the blue paint and if they beat the goalie to that spot, tough shit for the goalie.

Now that I think about it, I'm not even entirely sure of the rules for goalie interference on goals anymore.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree. When the totality of our O is Mashinter, you're not going to win many games. Putside of Crawford's .960 night, Mash's non-goal, and a great D outing by Rosie this game was really Meh.

I agree that you're not going to win many games when Mashinter is the O, but this was a game, speculatively, of course, that would've been tied at the end of regulation, had the Mashinter goal not been disallowed, and given the Hawks record when they score first, a second point would not have been out of the question.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love Q's presser. He was ready to blow a gasket but got his point across without putting on a big tantrum by just leaving the stage. I think that he sent a big time message to the league office big time yesterday.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Assuming Panarin skates, you can file the lineup under "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Shaw-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Desjardins-Danault-Teravainen
Mashinter-Rasmussen-Panik

Sekac out. D pairings the same. Crawford in net.

It's broken now. Except a whole new roster next game