Sharpe blasts Cutler

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread is hilarious. Like 5 people arguing over nonsense with one person. On a side note, its okay to call people awful and ignorant, and say they work at subway, but not okay to question reading comprehension and someone works at McDonald's. :turrible:
Read the rules. We based the awful and ignorance comments in posts using actual proof, stats, and facts. That's acceptable.

The Subway line was a joke/movie reference. Jesus.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read the rules. We based the awful and ignorance comments in posts using actual proof, stats, and facts. That's acceptable.

The Subway line was a joke/movie reference. Jesus.

Yet the McDonald's reference was serious? Would have been better and more believable to just say he was trolling. I can't imagine even a Cutler fan would come up with some of the crap he was saying.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yet the McDonald's reference was serious? Would have been better and more believable to just say he was trolling. I can't imagine even a Cutler fan would come up with some of the crap he was saying.

At that point you have to assume all the off the wall shit he was saying was serious. You read his posts right?

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At that point you have to assume all the off the wall shit he was saying was serious. You read his posts right?

Yeah, and no logical person would say most of it. I'm been a staunch Cutler defender for most of my time on this board. But comparing Cutler to Romo/Rivers is absurd. He clearly has to be a troll. Would desp even go that far? Doubtful.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, and no logical person would say most of it. I'm been a staunch Cutler defender for most of my time on this board. But comparing Cutler to Romo/Rivers is absurd. He clearly has to be a troll. Would desp even go that far? Doubtful.

In all honesty, A guy who does not follow the league in general or is a newish fan would make those comparisons I would bet.

Regardless- It has been an incredibly entertaining thread- 10 out of 10, I will read it again.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
To whom are you speaking??? Why did you quote my post and respond with the above???!

No. The stupid thing is to compare Cutler to Manning and Flacco and assume that Cutler 'could have done' what Manning and Flacco actually did. That is far, far, far and away the stupid thing here. You are criticizing Manning and Flacco for merely being 'along for the ride', while praising Cutler for hypothetically doing the same thing that Manning and Flacco did...while in reality Cutler has appeared in the playoffs ONCE in his entire career.

It absolutely, positively makes no sense. There is no starting point for comparison, because while Manning has two Super Bowl rings and two great playoff runs, while Flacco has one great playoff run and a Super Bowl ring and is 10-5 in the postseason...Jay Cutler has one postseason appearance to his name! And he crashed and burned!

Its one of the most ridiculous "arguments" I've ever seen on CCS, because not only does it have no basis in reality, the exact opposite is true! Manning and Flacco are good in the postseason. Cutler is not in the postseason. Fin.

Actually, what's really stupid is making a thread assuming the 16 Bears could be one of the worst rushing teams in Bears history after 1 game. That's actually the epitome of stupidity.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Actually, what's really stupid is making a thread assuming the 16 Bears could be one of the worst rushing teams in Bears history after 1 game. That's actually the epitome of stupidity.

What if it turns out to be true? Will you retract this statement and apologize to Rory?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What if it turns out to be true? Will you retract this statement and apologize to Rory?

What if it doesn't? Is he going to come on here and say boy that was dumb of me to assume that? Fuck no he won't. Chances of it happening are pretty slim.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
100% of the blame for anything bad Cutler does is attributed to the myth of a uniquely bad OL - sounds more like Rodney to me. Desbro usually goes more for the coaching.

not enough :sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What if it doesn't? Is he going to come on here and say boy that was dumb of me to assume that? Fuck no he won't. Chances of it happening are pretty slim.

He's gone back on Jeffery, which if I recall, he was pretty big on Michael Floyd. Likewise, I've been pleasantly surprised by Jeffery, just wish he could stay healthy.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He admitted he has been wrong about Jeffery.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's gone back on Jeffery, which if I recall, he was pretty big on Michael Floyd. Likewise, I've been pleasantly surprised by Jeffery, just wish he could stay healthy.

I was big on Floyd and while hasn't taken that next step he's been a productive NFL WR. I'll be interested to see what happens when Fitzgerald is done. If Flyod can step up and fill a production void. In some ways Floyd has helped extend Fitzgerald's career too.

austtint

Liked Posts:
This thread is hilarious. Like 5 people arguing over nonsense with one person. On a side note, its okay to call people awful and ignorant, and say they work at subway, but not okay to question reading comprehension and someone works at McDonald's. :turrible:

I was also called Special person on this thread and said I was slow. But when I replied with something, how dare he? Got it