Shea Mac and Bennett have rings

mecha

Liked Posts:
Yeah in a nut shell we drafted shea in first round to START for us could have had Decastro. SHEA plays on SPECIAL teams for the superbowl champs. Pathetic decision making and you have the difference in winning/losing organizations

did he not start for the Bears? they tried him out at multiple positions and he wasn't the gamechanger he should've been at them. oh well.

McClellan and Bennett had some penalties that really jazzed the Patriots up. funny it was almost just them, mostly Bennett. Bennett's still a jackoff.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't their fault they ended up on this shit stain of a franchise.

Bennett had a choice as many FAs do. Wasn't the Bears fault he wasn't up to honoring his contract. But… it is the Bears fault that they are a "shit stain."

Personally I get why Bennett wanted more money to put up with the shit show. Still doesn't mean he handled it correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I want know why Bear coaches didn't know that Shea Shea had Superman leaping abilities. Why did he have to go elsewhere before anyone knew that he could fly over offensive linemen?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bennett is fine and even entertaining when you are winning.

The Bears don't win.

It takes a very special type of player not to lose their mind and act out when the team is losing. Maybe that is the "Bear Way", being able to lose well.

Or some call it being a professional.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I want know why Bear coaches didn't know that Shea Shea had Superman leaping abilities. Why did he have to go elsewhere before anyone knew that he could fly over offensive linemen?

Yes. It's entirely the Bears Organization's fault they couldn't maximize Shea's potential as a gimmick player on ST's...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Or some call it being a professional.

He was professional.

He showed up and played and often played hurt, and played well.

If you worked for a shitty dysfunctional company I am sure you wouldn't be smiles and rainbows all the time.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Bennett is a bitch, his 20 mil over 4 year contract is done now. Lets see if he gets that better deal the Bears wouldn't give him.

Agreed. Right after his team just won the superbowl in the most epic way all he talked about in his interview was himself and how he's gonna get paid now because teams pay more for superbowl winning free agents. Such a douche. ( this was all shortly after he just dropped what would have been the game winning touchdown too.)

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just about anyone on this board could win a ring on a team that is lead by the greatest QB and greatest head coach in modern NFL history.

Happy for Shea though, seems like a good kid that got drafted into a god awful situation. He had no chance here.

Bennett....he can piss off he's a giant douche

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
did he not start for the Bears? they tried him out at multiple positions and he wasn't the gamechanger he should've been at them. oh well.

McClellan and Bennett had some penalties that really jazzed the Patriots up. funny it was almost just them, mostly Bennett. Bennett's still a jackoff.
Jesus, let me dumb it up for you even more. He was not worth a first round pick we could have had Decastro at that pick who is an all pro. Shea can only manage to be a special teams player on the Patriots! get it. People on this board are so dumb, do you work in the Bears front office?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was professional.

He showed up and played and often played hurt, and played well.

If you worked for a shitty dysfunctional company I am sure you wouldn't be smiles and rainbows all the time.

The way him and his brother talked about former teammates and coaches in that 30 for 30 they did was an absolute joke and i'm sure every player in the league took notice of the things he said including every Patriots player. Of course those players will actually show professionalism and not say anything to the media (like he does) about it but Marty is far from professional.

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
rich bitch with a sb ring.. eh... his life is as good as this chinese take out im eatin.. not bad at all

Ha I see what you did there
dfb71d943de26290909011a6e7ccc80e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Shea Mac and Bennet almost single handedly lost the Superbowl for the patriots with stupid penalties. Not sure if I miss them but Shea smashing Rodgers was a great play. His best play as a Bear. They should give their rings to me and might give back the Tom Brady JERSEY.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Weems lost the game IMO by trying to run it out with lest than a minute.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Irony alert......