Shoulda kept Patterson

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Yeah we should've kept Patterson over Monty WTF is this BS .....

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I thought for sure when he caught the TD pass at the end of the NO game last year, he'd retire.

Guess we're holding onto him for this season's SB push

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The Falcons have been a train wreck. Their backup running back is amazing while their generational TE prospect is not getting many looks?

As a Kyle Pitts fantasy owner, that team is straight up garbage .

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
man i miss cordarrelle....he was a fun dude (on social media, in bears marketing vids, etc), actively recruited free agents in the offseason, legit liked being here, and he simply produced on special teams.

if he was still here, it'd be interesting to see how lazor would use him that's not a halfback dive up the gut.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
man i miss cordarrelle....he was a fun dude (on social media, in bears marketing vids, etc), actively recruited free agents in the offseason, legit liked being here, and he simply produced on special teams.

if he was still here, it'd be interesting to see how lazor would use him that's not a halfback dive up the gut.

I haven't seen a single play that has me convinced Nsimba Webster is the answer to any question.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Falcons have been a train wreck. Their backup running back is amazing while their generational TE prospect is not getting many looks?

Ahh you too? Good for Cordell but that is his 4th or 5th team for a reason. I’m happy he is finally breaking out but Nagy wouldn’t use him correctly anyway

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's got 350 yards and 5 TD's through 4 games.

Guess we really needed to hold onto jimmy graham tho!

All cards on the table - do we think Ryan Pace could possibly be intentionally sabotaging Nagy?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lol nothing about Pattersons season really makes me give a shit he isn't here. We have a better rb and didn't use Patterson well. What changes that?

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's got 350 yards and 5 TD's through 4 games.

Guess we really needed to hold onto jimmy graham tho!
Maybe we needed an OC who knew how to use him?

Funny it played out like the well dried up. NotForLong...right? But in hindsight HD needed an OC not a mad scientist self experimenting with psychedelics.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He's a tweener TE who will take a minute to find his niche in NFL. Zebra, but not an X and not a TE.

Pitts probably needs the right system as well and a couple years to get stronger before you ask him to do NFL TE things.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we will stop seeing these post Gronk/Kelce overdrafts at TE after OJ Howard and Kyle Pitts.

Gonna burn them for years they didn't replace Julio with Chase when it was right there and obvious.