Show Some Class Nucks Fans

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
These is a video and a picture was after game 7 was played. I have never seen such classless, dumbfucks in my life. The best part of this is how the dad teaches his daughter violence by beating on the jersey, then proceed to poor gass and burns it in front of her while he is cheered by his wife. the second link is a picture of fans after the game doing the same thing. I say act like you have been there, but I guess they haven't. It really bothers me to shares this with you guys but I had too as some of you may have heard or not please view as the I am sure the NHL and both countries can see what comes out from these fans. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWA7zfGf02U&sns=fb[/media][media]http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/4685216.bin?size=620x400[/media]

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's already about 3 threads this could go in.

And yes I am the creator of "Shea Weber's Beard Appreciation" thread... lol.

That being said... screw Nucks fans... all of em.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
even their writers are awful. jesus

supraman

Liked Posts:
You know reading that steaming pile of shit makes me wonder if terrorists are better human beings than nuck fans. All nuck fans need a fucking bullet in the head.

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
These are exactly the reasons I hate that piece of shit organ-i-zation. I look at teams like Detroit and they have all the reason in the world to be full of themselves but carry themselves with an amazing level of class and dignity, I hate losing to Detroit but the level of respect I have in that organ-i-zation is off the charts. If I was a kid entering the NHL draft and I didn't have such strong ties to the Hawks, Detroit would by far be the place I'd want to go. Vancouver on the other hand... well the article speaks for itself.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
2 inches and they would have been burning their own jerseys....and they know it...that's what makes it sooo funny.

Really doesn't bother me that we get under the skin of that fan base sooo much that they have to celebrate like they won the cup after beating us. It's actually a compliment to our team that the fans in Vancouver have spazz attacks because of us.

<

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
They sure do start them young out there in Vancouver. Yikes.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, they feel that they have shed a huge monkey of their back by winning that series. I am more upset at the toxins they added to the air.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, they feel that they have shed a huge monkey of their back by winning that series. I am more upset at the toxins they added to the air.

The toxins released from a burning Hawks jersey have been shown to have little to no harm to the earths atmosphere. However, a burning Vancouver jersey would be worse than a nuclear disaster.