Sick of this Sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
This offseason, all of the negs, all of the Cutler hating, Urlacher haters, Pepper's haters, Desperado and all of his told you so's, the stupid WWE posts that I somehow got wrapped up in, Vash, shitty April Fools Day bullshit.

People making burgers into meatloaf in the food forum, fucking bullshit mods not even caring about dumbass noobs trying to shit up the board with their football wisdom they read on some blog. Ole not caring about blogging. BF51 just getting disliked and then getting + and not knowing if serious. Fucking Windy quitting on the judge job in the buildateam. Racism with Camden being all cool with Cobbland on his internet wrestling fantasy. 2PAC is white??? Daabears going away and then coming back to shit on the board and now he's posting again, fucking SUNBIZ posting shit in the Bears Forum, fucking negtrains and all of the responsibilty. Fucking Bearmick raging. Ares trying to be funny and shit.

I can't take it anymore. Think I'm going to nuke my account. FUCK YOU GUYS, It's been real.
Yeah but can you play safety?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who da fuck is turning burgers into meatloaf???

In other news I swear m y fiance's tits are bigger

pregnancy_test_positive.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This offseason, all of the negs, all of the Cutler hating, Urlacher haters, Pepper's haters, Desperado and all of his told you so's, the stupid WWE posts that I somehow got wrapped up in, Vash, shitty April Fools Day bullshit.

People making burgers into meatloaf in the food forum, fucking bullshit mods not even caring about dumbass noobs trying to shit up the board with their football wisdom they read on some blog. Ole not caring about blogging. BF51 just getting disliked and then getting + and not knowing if serious. Fucking Windy quitting on the judge job in the buildateam. Racism with Camden being all cool with Cobbland on his internet wrestling fantasy. 2PAC is white??? Daabears going away and then coming back to shit on the board and now he's posting again, fucking SUNBIZ posting shit in the Bears Forum, fucking negtrains and all of the responsibilty. Fucking Bearmick raging. Ares trying to be funny and shit.

I can't take it anymore. Think I'm going to nuke my account. FUCK YOU GUYS, It's been real.

Before you go, can you hook me up with your weed connect? Sounds like dude has that good Kush.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
April Fools - he's too much of an attention-whoring little troll to nuke his account.

Now what WOULD be hilarious is if an admin nuked his account for him - THAT would be an awesome april fools joke! :D

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
April Fools - he's too much of an attention-whoring little troll to nuke his account.

Now what WOULD be hilarious is if an admin nuked his account for him - THAT would be an awesome april fools joke! :D
lol he is an attention whore, I will agree with you. Man must not get it at home; I feel bad if I'm right. :(

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
HHM is my real dad

Sent from Cuba

My condolences although he must be a hit with your friends. He is probably the crazy dad that buys drugs and alcohol for his kids and their friends.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i'm sorry guys. especially to vash and desperado. you guys are still 'cool' though.

does anybody actually LOL now that the internet is so easy to access?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I believe next AFD, we're going to ban anyone that says they're leaving. :X

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;Rcz-m0_TFCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcz-m0_TFCo[/video]

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm sorry guys. especially to vash and desperado. you guys are still 'cool' though.

does anybody actually LOL now that the internet is so easy to access?

You should probably personally apologize for not mentioning me.

:yep:

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
In other news I swear m y fiance's tits are bigger

10 minutes with the Pope of Pleasure, aka the Sultan of Seduction, aka the Lord of Liasons and she'll be wetter than a waterfall, and vastly more fertile than a Norwegian red cattle. Her former bovine spirit will rise from the ashes and drown her in menstrual fluid. At the point of climax from my scent I will penetrate her and do the deed that will spawn 10,000 manlets.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Donate to the site again....then nuke yourself. kthnxbye

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Ha. My girlfriend did that to me last april fools when I was driving home from Nashville. Saiad to hurry up, had some stuff to talk about, etc. Get home and she said she's in a meeting but I need to sit down; boom sends me a picture of a hand and 2 bars saying pregnant. Said she wanted to wait til I got home, etc.. I call her a million times, finally she picks up and is laughing her ass off. Her friend in New York was pregnant and sent her a picture of it, so she thought it'd be funny to do it to me on april fools.

I hungup on her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.