KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hitler got banned by bearsmod1 on the cbmb for making fun of vash the stampede

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You are a fucking racist and always bring up color. I have spent my entire life dealing with people of all races. If the Mods were fair they would ban your racist ass
What do you call your thread you’re surprised to see Mexicans can afford to go out to eat?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What do you call your thread you’re surprised to see Mexicans can afford to go out to eat?
He says I'm biased against blacks. You say Mexicans. I'm really biased against Swedish, midget, leasbian nuns

Make up your fucking mind racebaiter

Bust

Liked Posts:
Seems like fair criticism and all things you would expect from a rookie on a poorly coached team.

sounds like the Ohio State QB reject list is about to get a workout this season . . . #uhoh

Bust

Liked Posts:
He says I'm biased against blacks. You say Mexicans. I'm really biased against Swedish, midget, leasbian nuns

Make up your fucking mind racebaiter

yep nothing to do with color.

Literally EVERY Ohio State QB from every color spectrum has sucked the big one in the NFL . . . #uhoh

Last edited:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
yep nothing to do with color.

Literally EVERY Ohio State QB from every color spectrum has sucked the big one in the NFL . . . #uhoh
Post of the week

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How was Fields going to be good at some of those things without being shown those looks in live practice? I get that they intended to school him in some of that in the background during the season but as soon as they decided to play him, it was too late/ He didn't get the right reps in camp and couldn't be groomed during the season. Total shit show.

Why TF insist on sitting him to groom and then make him the #2? You either give Justin #1 reps in camp and prepare him to play right away or you make him the #3 and follow your original slow and steady plan when you already have Foles on the roster. With their jobs clearly on the line, that staff secured their outcome early.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How was Fields going to be good at some of those things without being shown those looks in live practice? I get that they intended to school him in some of that in the background during the season but as soon as they decided to play him, it was too late/ He didn't get the right reps in camp and couldn't be groomed during the season. Total shit show.

Why TF insist on sitting him to groom and then make him the #2? You either give Justin #1 reps in camp and prepare him to play right away or you make him the #3 and follow your original slow and steady plan when you already have Foles on the roster. With their jobs clearly on the line, that staff secured their outcome early.
Yep. If you were so stuck on your plan, Foles would have been playing as soon as Dalton got hurt.

Based on everything reported since Nagy's firing, there was no coaching, period. Do it Nagy's way, no exceptions.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Seems like fair criticism and all things you would expect from a rookie on a poorly coached team.

No doubt his recognition of the pass rush was very poor last year.

Last edited: