Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Since many don't read the announcements. Make sure to check out the latest updates please. Also taking requests for emojis...

Mass site update thread

Latest on skin/features

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So far I’m really liking all the changes you guys have made thank you

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If anyone wants to access the favorite teams, please click your user name, then account details.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
thanks. can we have a limit on sig sizes and the number of assets therein? it's hard to READ when you have to scroll past @dabears70 's vertical image gallery of oversized images and video. I wouldn't feel off the reservation to say it is a deliberate derailment attempt.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
thanks. can we have a limit on sig sizes and the number of assets therein? it's hard to READ when you have to scroll past @dabears70 's vertical image gallery of oversized images and video. I wouldn't feel off the reservation to say it is a deliberate derailment attempt.

Hahahahaha troll ask and troll shall receive from Vu...LOL

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the updates. The site has gotten progressively better every week. The aesthetics are great. At first I was worried it would take some getting used to, but the colors/schemes you guys are using are working much better.

Keep up the good work.

As far as the ignore feature, it cleans up the board nicely. I encourage others to employ it. I've only had one person on ignore, but I had to add some more today due to the constant derailing issue.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the updates. The site has gotten progressively better every week. The aesthetics are great. At first I was worried it would take some getting used to, but the colors/schemes you guys are using are working much better.

Keep up the good work.

As far as the ignore feature, it cleans up the board nicely. I encourage others to employ it. I've only had one person on ignore, but I had to add some more today due to the constant derailing issue.
Kind of like Warden's sinister seven list...nice

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Partly agree. I wouldn't mind the size if there were a more distinct separation between the actual post and signature. As it stands right now it is awfully annoying.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It is a little difficult to tell threads with new posts from already read ones, at least on a phone. Unread is bold, read is regular text.

Other than that....looks great!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It is a little difficult to tell threads with new posts from already read ones, at least on a phone. Unread is bold, read is regular text.

Other than that....looks great!
There's a giant button for "what's new" on desktop or you can use the ⚡icon on your phone, does the same thing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's a giant button for "what's new" on desktop or you can use the ⚡icon on your phone, does the same thing.
@BEARZOMBIE

I noticed that you "liked" this post probably because it's helpful, and if that is the case please feel free to share it with @Visionman because I am pretty sure I am on his ignore list.

Thanks.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

@Visionman this is how you can tell what’s new.

Another way is if you exit the Bears forum and refresh it shows the top three threads with new responses now

Visionman

Liked Posts:
@Visionman this is how you can tell what’s new.

Another way is if you exit the Bears forum and refresh it shows the top three threads with new responses now
Obviously know that. But theres a reason there is a change in the font between the read and Unread threads on most any message board, including this one.

This particular part of the site was better before. Feel free to disagree. Certainly isn't the end of the world...

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zach, thx for the update.

Honest feedback:
Accessing the forums on an iPhone/iPad web browser sux. Any video ads or embedded content take over my audio output and mutes whatever I was listening to before. (eg: If I'm listening to music/AtBat app/any audio output and I open the forums, it kills the audio output.) I can resume the audio output, however any time a new page loads, my audio cuts out.
I'm not sure if you could resolve an issue like this... but it sure does make me miss tapatalk.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Zach, thx for the update.

Honest feedback:
Accessing the forums on an iPhone/iPad web browser sux. Any video ads or embedded content take over my audio output and mutes whatever I was listening to before. (eg: If I'm listening to music/AtBat app/any audio output and I open the forums, it kills the audio output.) I can resume the audio output, however any time a new page loads, my audio cuts out.
I'm not sure if you could resolve an issue like this... but it sure does make me miss tapatalk.
This is true. I no longer CCS at the fitness centre because it rekts my spotify pump up playlist. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Obviously know that. But theres a reason there is a change in the font between the read and Unread threads on most any message board, including this one.

This particular part of the site was better before. Feel free to disagree. Certainly isn't the end of the world...
There are children literally dying of ebolaids in Africa right now and you want to be upset about fonts denoting what you have read or not yet read??????????????

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yeah, a distinct break between the post and signature is infinitely more important to discuss.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
First time seeing the new layout, kudos to everyone involved, very clean lines and easy to read.

Great job