Skip the vets - trade to 13

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It wouldn't shock you if Mac Jones is rated higher than the greatest QB prospect of the last decade? You can't be serious.
I dont really believe Trevor Lawrence is the consensus slam dunk pick he gets painted as. With the way Mac Jones' stock is catapulting on an almost daily basis I'd bet there are teams that at least are entertaining the idea that he's got a better pro future than Lawrence.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont really believe Trevor Lawrence is the consensus slam dunk pick he gets painted as. With the way Mac Jones' stock is catapulting on an almost daily basis I'd bet there are teams that at least are entertaining the idea that he's got a better pro future than Lawrence.

The way you word this is hilarious.

If you think Mac Jones is the better prospect, just say that... Or are you saying that NFL teams believe Jones is the better prospect and you disagree with them?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The way you word this is hilarious.

If you think Mac Jones is the better prospect, just say that... Or are you saying that NFL teams believe Jones is the better prospect and you disagree with them?
Oh I have no idea. I dont think anyone really does. Player success is contingent on a lot of different factors and get measured in so many different ways it's really all junk science trying to really figure out what a great pro quarterback looks like as a propsect. I can see arguments for Trevor Lawrence, I can see arguments for Mac Jones. I bet you there are NFL teams that see Jones as a better overall prospect, whether that counts for anything I don't know.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Nope take an OT. Jones is gonna bust

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Nope take an OT. Jones is gonna bust
Really they should just take the best player who they think has the best chance of success. I don't care what position it is. Even a linebacker or cornerback would be fine with me if the player pans out.