Sleeper DT much like Donald

sewerbear

Liked Posts:
Caraun Reid, is going to be a stud DT, maybe as good as Donald. If somebody takes donald in first round, we can go safety with #14, and still pick up Reid in 3rd or 4th Round. Reid had a great senior bowl, getting back to back sacks against top OL talent at that game.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Yeah, this guy is an interesting prospect. He's apparently very religous and a fantastic singer, but he sure looks like a mean dude!

hi-res-Preview_crop_north.jpg

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Which is why he is a mid to late round prospect, rather than a prospect that might not be there at #14. :wacko:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Interesting read on CBSSports.

On his draft profile, the weaknesses are: a)Appears to have a maxed out frame (legit concern, but hardly a huge concern, and b) he is smart, so he may not need to play football. Wow! That's a weakness. I think I am ok with that.

Now I will search for the strengths of other guys looking for the comment "dumber than a red brick, so football is the only chance he's got".

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
also DT Kelcy Quarles

It was Quarles last season, not Jadeveon Clowney, that was the star of the Gamecocks’ defensive line, leading the team with 9.5 sacks and 13.5 tackles for loss. So, getting into that backfield doesn’t seem to be an issue for him.

http://fansided.com/2014/03/15/2014...eting-south-carolina-dt-kelcy-quarles/#!zU8CE

Height: 6-4. Weight: 298.
Projected 40 Time: 5.05.
Projected Round (2014): 3-4.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Interesting read on CBSSports.

On his draft profile, the weaknesses are: a)Appears to have a maxed out frame (legit concern, but hardly a huge concern, and b) he is smart, so he may not need to play football. Wow! That's a weakness. I think I am ok with that.

Now I will search for the strengths of other guys looking for the comment "dumber than a red brick, so football is the only chance he's got".
That can't be true. Please tell me that isn't true.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Nice late round pick that I would be okay with.

His stats showed that he has 7 career blocked kicks.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
also DT Kelcy Quarles

It was Quarles last season, not Jadeveon Clowney, that was the star of the Gamecocks’ defensive line, leading the team with 9.5 sacks and 13.5 tackles for loss. So, getting into that backfield doesn’t seem to be an issue for him.

http://fansided.com/2014/03/15/2014...eting-south-carolina-dt-kelcy-quarles/#!zU8CE

Height: 6-4. Weight: 298.
Projected 40 Time: 5.05.
Projected Round (2014): 3-4.

I'm sure that Clowney being doubled and teams running away from him and directly towards Quarles had nothing to do with his performance last year.

Sentinel

Liked Posts:
I like Quarles a lot. Rumor has it the Bears do too. Wouldn't mind snatching him in the 4th round, especially if we already grabbed Donald. In three years those two could be a powerful front of the new Bears defense.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm sure that Clowney being doubled and teams running away from him and directly towards Quarles had nothing to do with his performance last year.
Bingo we have a winner