Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This game had to be won. No matter the style, the schemes, the personnel; it was must win. And we won. 10 wins! This is a milestone the Bears haven't seen since I was in my 20's.

I thought the play calling was cocky. In a way, I dig it but in a must win game I simply wanted some North/South I understand that with Nagy that is not something we are going to get as fans and the man is a football genius. In those terms though, I felt that Nagy exposed himself today. You are either all the way crazy or not. After a botched play, Nagy would lackadaisically call a gut draw to Howard several times. As a fan, I am more than willing to let Nagy go nuts and be a play caller we have never seen. But dont revert to old school shit after failed "ballsy" plays. In my head, there were 4-5 plays where there was blatant deviations from his own style of coaching that held us back... In short, GO big or Go home.

Nagys fake punt call was terrible. I would have liked to have seen the Bears show exactly what they wanted and take it. The entirel package on that play was wrong and it was a pivotal point in the game. If not for the warrior spirited defense after that botched play; the Bears are losers.

As far as play calling.... Did anyone notice Mitch wasnt given the opportunity to sail the ball. I counted only 3 plays that were botched but it was more the receivers than Mitch.

Defensively? The Bears owned the Packers today. Here is hoping Lynch and Jackson are OK

Overall? This was a win! a win over a divisional team that wrecks us every year. But not this season!
Bear Down

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The fake punt call wasn’t the greatest, I would have preferred just going for it with the offense, BUT that fake punt was hardly the balance of win/loss for the game.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The fake punt call wasn’t the greatest, I would have preferred just going for it with the offense, BUT that fake punt was hardly the balance of win/loss for the game.

In the end, we won! that is all that matters. By the end, I just wanted the W.....We got the W....Division Champs!!!!!