Smokin Jay vs Butterball vs Erin Godgers

Who wins

• Total voters

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, I don't know any real Men that comment, like this, about other Men's Women. It screams immaturity, or just flat out being hard up.
Wrong. I know plenty of men are very secure and can find women outside of their relationship attractive. For most of them it's all fantasy world talk. The guys that would really take a shot at hooking up with someone else's girl, that I have an issue with but other than that I make hundreds of judgements about people on a daily basis, why should I not be able to judge their looks?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
If Rodgers would have been drafted by the 49ers he would have came out of the closet by now and married Jeff Garcia. It's too bad he lives in Wisconsin and has to have a fake girlfriend after he got caught.

Yes, people have always said that about Jeff Garcia. That being said, you may want to google his wife. She actually puts all of these chicks to shave, including Rodgers' beard. An oh, she was Playmate of The Year. And she has a few kids and STILL looks like that.

Jeff-Garcia-NFL.jpg

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Yes, people have always said that about Jeff Garcia. That being said, you may want to google his wife. She actually puts all of these chicks to shave, including Rodgers' beard. An oh, she was Playmate of The Year. And she has a few kids and STILL looks like that.

Jeff-Garcia-NFL.jpg

You took me seriously.

Thank you.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Wow...Erinitout is really the dumbest fuck ever! I just would say it because I believe he really is, but now I'm sure the whole board knows by now :doorrofl:

We all know you one worst poster award, no need to pretend otherwise.

Have fun being the forum punching bag.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I'm sure you'll have the award "two."

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I'm sure you'll have the award "two."

Maybe one day, but me Being a Packers fan on a Bears board it would be all but expected.

A Bears fan winning it on a Bears board, though? That takes a real shitty, uneducated poster.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Using the packer fan excuse to explain how all of this board thinks you are the landslide dumbest poster ever reeks of a sad excuse for being proved wrong or just being crazy stupid.

Congrats and keep up the great work! Usually one would have to pay for this entertainment but you do love getting whipped:slap:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Look...We were talking about Rodgers...To steer the debate in another direction by naming other players would dilute the discussion..

I didnt bite

The kid is soo dumb that he doesn't even know how to set a trap or steer anything. He is just really just that dumb. Don't use above 6th grade words like dilute or the dumb kid will just explode.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Using the packer fan excuse to explain how all of this board thinks you are the landslide dumbest poster ever reeks of a sad excuse for being proved wrong or just being crazy stupid.

Congrats and keep up the great work! Usually one would have to pay for this entertainment but you do love getting whipped:slap:

Lol if I was the worst poster, then why did you win an award for such a feat?

Lol getting whipped? Any time I need to freshen up on my handicapped whipping skills I just log on an own you or BearsBud, you guys should really be taking notes.

Lol seriously, you think just powering through all the beat downs I give you makes them.go away, it doesn't. Lol even your fellow Bears fans don't take you seriously, just give up Gaup, your the resident board bitch.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The kid is soo dumb that he doesn't even know how to set a trap or steer anything. He is just really just that dumb. Don't use above 6th grade words like dilute or the dumb kid will just explode.

LOL you really believe bringing up league average in regards to injuries is off the subject of Rodgers being frail as well?

You guys do know that the stupid shit you are spewing is so baseless and Special person your whole fanbase is no doubt shaking their head, right? Why are you guys doing this to yourselves?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Lol if I was the worst poster, then why did you win an award for such a feat?

Lol getting whipped? Any time I need to freshen up on my handicapped whipping skills I just log on an own you or BearsBud, you guys should really be taking notes.

Lol seriously, you think just powering through all the beat downs I give you makes them.go away, it doesn't. Lol even your fellow Bears fans don't take you seriously, just give up Gaup, your the resident board bitch.

First you couldn't add......then you get a fan club of the entire message board for being the dumbest poster ever...and now you are making excuses for being the dumbest poster and blaming it on being a GB fan HAHAHA! Packer fan is a good poster...you....are just HELMET BOY....and you are special. Just remember that the next time the next 100 people make fun.of you, but you are used to that.

Conte rocks

Liked Posts:
First you couldn't add......then you get a fan club of the entire message board for being the dumbest poster ever...and now you are making excuses for being the dumbest poster and blaming it on being a GB fan HAHAHA! Packer fan is a good poster...you....are just HELMET BOY....and you are special. Just remember that the next time the next 100 people make fun.of you, but you are used to that.

This l guapo guy is the king of meatballs

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey aaronitout, remember when Bearsbud said the Bears are a more successful franchise than the Packers if you don't include Championships? Good times... :)

hey aaronitout..remember when HHM was agreeing with a meatball like you?..sans gravy I might add..... soul mates I say

Good Times