SNF IGT Week 16: Chicago Bears (8-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

big nerms

Liked Posts:
I can't remember the last time I've seen such a terrible performance by the Bears.

edvedder10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No worries!! Ol tresty will dial up some plays 2nd half and get the bears 60!!!

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets score some f#$%$ points!!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
really boring game and a blown opportunity. I cant get over how shitty special teams and D has been this year.

lurker

Liked Posts:
halfway expected this from the D, but I thought we were playing against the 2nd worst pass d in the league...

Jken043

Liked Posts:
I just want to see the defense settle in now. These are valuable reps for Briggs and Ratliff . Chase these guys around for 2 more quarters and get prepared for a big game next week!

slimeyjimey

Liked Posts:
The fact that this isn't the season, is surprising, because it sure as hell feels like it :/ where are those people talking about how they weren't scared of any offense because ours was so good? Fuck this game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler has been decent. The last drive was promising until the offensive line completely collapsed on 2 straight plays and set the Bears up with 3rd and 28.

Look to me the dude always looks down field too much. The sense I get with McCown is that if he feels any pressure, he is more than happy to take the check down and get positive yards while Cutler will still look down field and throw short only as a last resort.

On that low snap for example, you take the low snap and you get rid of the ball. You should know you don't have time to go through reads but Cutler still looked like he was trying to go through reads instead of throwing it in the dirt or to the checkdown. So yes it was mainly Garza's fault but to me, Cutler could have bailed Garza out by getting rid of the ball ASAP.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Can you guys remember a game in which a Bears team shit the bed so badly in a game that mattered more?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I say rest some starters including Cutler, Briggs and Forte. Next week is the season

Actually the season is this, watching your starters perform, that's all what Trestman wants, he couldn't care less about the playoffs right now. They don't have a playoff team, he needs to se what he's got. The only reason they are near the playoffs is because the NFC north is a joke!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Nice call joe

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Thank God this is the end of Hester.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
clear desperation from this team trying trick plays with dumb devin, lucky he didn't toss the ball the wrong way