SNF IGT Week 16: Chicago Bears (8-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter, speculation is dumb and the in game thread is your friend.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Nope we're the bears so we'll give him a long term deal

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
If cutler blows it next week franchise that fucker and trade him to the titans for their first round pick.....I'm sick of the same shit every fucking game with this douche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MacBear

Liked Posts:
i may not agree with it, but jay is coming back. people need to realize that. unless he demands ridiculous money(which i doubt), he will remain a bear

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nope, no one disputes those guys have been awful which is why there is no debate. The only debate is when people say Cutler has been awful, all the Cutler fan boys have to try and blame other people. Everyone has been bad on offense. Where are all these posts defending the D, STs, Forte, the OL, or the WRs? I sure has hell don't see any. I see plenty of posts trying to find ways to blame everyone but Cutler.

Here is how the NFL works. When an O looks like complete and utter shit, the franchise QB will take the heat. Why? Because he's the franchise fucking QB. That's the life of a supposedly franchise QB.

Yes, we all know that.

But on this forum, the franchise QB takes the blame when it's the D that looks like shit.

And if the D gives up 40 and he leads the offense to 38, he is "padding stats".

Everyone is awful tonight. Everyone.

Forte is playing the worst game I have ever seen him play. NOBODY mentioned him.

Marshall is positively pathetic with the alligator arms and the drops tonight. NOBODY mentioned him.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just can't believe the colossal fail. Literally, every player was awful. From Hester to Forte to Cutler to Peppers to Mills to Brandon to Podlesh I don't know that I've ver seen such a complete failure at every position on the field and the coaching staff

Agreed. Everyone has been crap. Just a diabolical performance.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If cutler blows it next week franchise that fucker and trade him to the titans for their first round pick.....I'm sick of the same shit every fucking game with this douche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

"same shit every game".....second in the league in points. Best 4th QB in the league. Yeah, I;m sick of that.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Every single player on the Bears played like utter dogshit tonight. There is not one redeeming player.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So are there not any, or will the Bears just not draft a good one?

Either way that's BS; there's plenty of talented QBs coming up in the draft, and why wouldn't you trust Trestman to target a QB for his system?

The good quarterbacks will be taken, and I want to trust Trestman, but people act like this is a slam dunk. Trestman doesn't make every quarterback Gannon.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow! I'm glad we put McCown in. He lit it up!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

At least someone talks some sense in how to get rid of him.