SNF IGT: Week 2 Chicago Bears (0-1) @ San Francisco 49ers (1-0) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't feel like going back through 70 pages of posts, but who said earlier in the thread that they would change their name to something like "itakeitintheassfromthepackers" if the Bears came back and won?

Culpfiction

darklite41

I have your keys.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a signature win for Cutler considering that he usually doesn't play well in primetime games

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Total team win. Fuller looked great and I might take heat but I think Shea might actually be a linebacker with some more game time

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I told you guys we were gonna win. Never had a doubt.

Ya bunch of pussies

/sarcasm

nick.santangelo.9

Liked Posts:
4td's no int's and the win! What do you got to say now? lol

I am glad he played better. But if you honestly think he was good in the first half you are a dumbass. I love the way he played in the second half. Now let's seem him play like this the next couple of weeks.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
We need our running game going soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Total team win. Fuller looked great and I might take heat but I think Shea might actually be a linebacker with some more game time

He looks a little tentative but that might be good given the whiffs the other players make, he's right there to clean up if they do.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Harbaugh being asked about the 'inappropriate language' flag on Kaep. Guarantee you he called Lamar Houston the N word

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I agree that Shea showed some good things out there tonight.

Bostic also.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Bears were absolutely embarrassed and crushed last week. No better fuel for the fire.

Bears come tearing out of the corner they've backed into.

Bears- 27
49ers- 24

Game ball goes to Forte.

I'm a realist 99% of the time. Sports are where I can afford to be wildly optimistic.

Ok, I was off with the game ball to Forte.

Reactions: WCL

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
I am glad he played better. But if you honestly think he was good in the first half you are a dumbass. I love the way he played in the second half. Now let's seem him play like this the next couple of weeks.
Oh come on man. He had nothing to work work in the first half. A bunch of dropped passes, no protection, no run game, conservative play calling.

He did what he needed to do and played smart. No turnovers. Once he settled in he was money.

This was one of his best games as a Bear. Poise under pressure, big throws, that 25 yard run, playing through that big hit. I agree that he needs to string these performances together more often, but he played nearly flawless considering the circumstances.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
fuller.jpg