SNF IGT: Week 2 Chicago Bears (0-1) @ San Francisco 49ers (1-0) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

Cutlerfan006

Liked Posts:
I am completely lost with the Marshall and Jeffery injuries. Marshall doesn't practice on Friday even though he was expected to and says he could still play. Jeffery was not expected to practice but was limited on Friday so that opens up the door for him to possibly play. They are both listed as questionable.

We released Spurlock and Morgan is doubtful. We only signed Chris Williams to our practice squad. Only health receiver is Santonio Holmes. We still haven't signed another receiver to our 53. Surely we can't go into the game without either one of Marshall and Jeffery. As that would leave us with just one of those guys and Holmes to take the field. And even if they both play, they will both be hobbled a bit.

I just don't get it. What kind of game plan is trestman constructing with 3 receivers and 2 of them already hurt?

Color me as pessimistic as everyone else on this board. I hope they prove me wrong.

49erz 34
Bears 17

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am completely lost with the Marshall and Jeffery injuries. Marshall doesn't practice on Friday even though he was expected to and says he could still play. Jeffery was not expected to practice but was limited on Friday so that opens up the door for him to possibly play. They are both listed as questionable.

We released Spurlock and Morgan is doubtful. We only signed Chris Williams to our practice squad. Only health receiver is Santonio Holmes. We still haven't signed another receiver to our 53. Surely we can't go into the game without either one of Marshall and Jeffery. As that would leave us with just one of those guys and Holmes to take the field. And even if they both play, they will both be hobbled a bit.

I just don't get it. What kind of game plan is trestman constructing with 3 receivers and 2 of them already hurt?

Color me as pessimistic as everyone else on this board. I hope they prove me wrong.

49erz 34
Bears 17

if they don't bring up Bellamy it would appear they must think Jeffrey and Marshal can both play.

Cutlerfan006

Liked Posts:
Ok, so it looks like Bellamy and Chris Williams were promoted. Let's hope they don't have to see the field. If they do, Trestman better run some nicely designed plays that get players open because I don't see these guys getting proper separation.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Shea is smaller, weaker, slower, less intimidating, and less athletic that Kaepernick.

And how do you destroy the QB when you are magnetically attracted to OLmen?

He is only good for one good game a year. He will do what he did to Rodgers in Green Bay. Yep I gotta lay off the booze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
This game is an automatic loss with our 2 starting WRs out, the best I'm hoping for is to see an improvement on defense, and that to me would mean holding the 49ers
to under 150 rushing, and to less then 30 points..Bears 14, 49ers 28...

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Marshall and Jeffery don't play --

Bears 10
49'ers 44

If one or both play --

Bears 14
49'ers 38

Either way, they're getting slaughtered.

mase

Liked Posts:
If Marshall and Jeffery don't play --

Bears 10
49'ers 44

If one or both play --

Bears 14
49'ers 38

Either way, they're getting slaughtered.

is one of them gonna play some defense to help lower that score?

some of these posts man lol

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Bears were absolutely embarrassed and crushed last week. No better fuel for the fire.

Bears come tearing out of the corner they've backed into.

Bears- 27
49ers- 24

Game ball goes to Forte.

I'm a realist 99% of the time. Sports are where I can afford to be wildly optimistic.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can we add Pablovi to the poll? I have a feeling that he comes up big tonight.

Reactions: Naf

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WE ARE DOOMED!!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You guys were all wrong with your predictions last week, so you are all probably wrong this week as well!! Bears are gonna win this one!!

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
Buffalo Bills look great again today. Could it be that they are just an above average team this year and it isn't a bad loss?

Neolithic

Liked Posts:
Bears were absolutely embarrassed and crushed last week. No better fuel for the fire.

Bears come tearing out of the corner they've backed into.

Bears- 27
49ers- 24

Game ball goes to Forte.

I'm a realist 99% of the time. Sports are where I can afford to be wildly optimistic.

You could have a case of Plutonium to fuel your fire with, it won't change the fact that there are lots of BAD players on the Bears Defense, and they are being led by a fucking moron, who's NEVER had a good defense... I gots the hope, but there's an equally large glass of "the Bears might give up 200+ to Gore and just get torn asunder tonight" too. :/

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need more votes for Chris Conte. He's going to have his third game in a row with an interception and this time he isn't going to look ridiculous at the end.