SNF IGT Week 3: Chicago Bears (2-0) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (0-2) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On paper this is a easy team but this is also a desperate team at home. They will play hard and it could be anyone's game.

It's hard to see the Bears losing, a lot would have to happen for the Steelers to win. But that is why they play the game.

Bears-23 Steelers-17

Not really, we have no idea how the Team will play on the road yet. It could be argued that if our 1st 2 games were on the road, we would be 0-2, that said, I say Bears in a close one, with the D pulling Cutty out the outhouse.

kurutoga

Liked Posts:
Statement game for Cutler as well as for M. Bennett. Pit allowed 9 catches 132 yard by Cin TEs last week.

I expect Bennett to have a team high target of 12, 8 catches for 110 yard and 1TD.

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting stat, the Pittsburgh Steelers have the 2nd worst rushing offense in the league so far. Only 75 yards total first two games.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Normally I would say loss due to it be a prime time game but I really think we blow the steelers out. Bears are favored by only 2 but I see trestmans offense getting better and better. Final score bears 38-17

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really, we have no idea how the Team will play on the road yet. It could be argued that if our 1st 2 games were on the road, we would be 0-2, that said, I say Bears in a close one, with the D pulling Cutty out the outhouse.

Who's talking about the previous 2 games? They could be 0-2 though, you're right but that is irrelevant.

The Steelers have the 2nd worst rushing offense and have scored 9.5 points a game. They also have a horrid offensive line pass-blocking wise and they were almost shut out by a pretty bad Titans team at Heinz Field. So yeah, a lot would have to happen. The d-line needs to get dominated again, the pass defense has to falter, our o-line that game up 1 sack total against 2 teams with good pass rushers has to play poorly all off a sudden, Jay needs to give the Steelers a free TD again. Unlikely scenario.

But none of this really matters since we agree pretty much. Both of us say Bears in a close game, Steelers don't have the talent but will play hard. But don't understand what you mean "we don't know how they will play on the road yet". It's not like these players haven't played on the road lol, only people it could affect is Mills and Long and I don't think being on the road will cause to much of a drop-off.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Good work to Scoot on another fine IGT. Don't forget to spread some thanks his way. :)

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Heinz field looks better than last time I saw it.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
50246-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-RHL9.jpeg

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am a little worried about Long and Mills seeing the zone pressure of LeBeau.

If you see it early you can stop it otherwise you are just reacting and hoping you guessed right.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
I looked through the thread and they didn't look to confident. They are bringing up articles about B with his hip injury during the pre-season. lol

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After watching how Trestman adjusts, as well as how he calls his shots in areas he wool prepare the team in (pre snap penalties, pad level etc) and the fact that he is happy with the last practice in handling noise, etc...I an confident that he wool have the Bears ready to play. I did not have the same level of faith in Lovie.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Liked Posts:
We've beaten two playoff teams. Odds were against us in the opening. Maybe less with the vikings but still.

Now it's a different case - we are favorites. Winning games that you are supposed to win is part of the challenge in the NFL - it is not easy. They won't roll down to die.

I have faith in the Bears. But it won't be a walk in the park.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
As a Bears fan living in Pittsburgh, I really want this win. The crowd noise isn't much of a factor because of the dumbass college stadium the Steelers play in. Steelers are not capable of winning this game if the Bears don't help them by giving them the ball on turnovers or giving up undisciplined big plays deep (or on special teams).

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Bears 27 - Pitt 16
Forte---------------8/50 Receiving + 80 Rushing TD
Marshall-----------7/120 Receiving TD
M. Bennet---------5/60 Receiving TD
Jeffrey-------------6/80 Receiving
Cutler--------------315 Passing 2TD 0 INT
Defense-----------4 sacks 2 TO's

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears 27 - Pitt 16

If Cutler throws for 300+ yards with no picks, and multiple TDs, Spartan well suck his dick in the middle of State St.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
A friend is a die hard Steeler homer. She said she's watched all the preseason and all the games, she doesn't think there is any hope the Steelers will win.

I still think they're not going to go to 0-3 easily.
I'm also skeptical because of how many times we've played the Steelers and I got my hopes up just to see two defenses play only to have our team fail to show up.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Bears 27 - Pitt 16

With numbers like those it's a wonder why it is only 27-16.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
If the Bears can take the Crowd out early. they may all leave at half time , Work Monday !!

Feel this will be another close One, Can taste 3-0 Going into Detroit BearDown !

[video=youtube;SG8OpQyY6TI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG8OpQyY6TI[/video]
1099409-koolaidman.jpg