My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Chris Kuc via Twitter:

#Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman says signing goalie Corey Crawford "a top priority for us."

#Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman says Panthers have not asked for permission to talk to asst coach Mike Haviland about opening.

Adam Jahns via Twitter:

Bowman: "There are a lot of things that came up late in the season to be optimistic about" on Leddy, Smith, Kruger, etc.

Bowman doesn't foresee going to arbitration with Crawford. #Blackhawks

Bowman talked a ton about Frolik, despite no specific question about him. I fully expect him to stay in the fold for 11-12. #Blackhawks

Bowman basically said the hope is that Scott (1 more year left) can develop into more of an everyday player not just a fighter. #Blackhawks

Not once RT @lbird90: @adamjahns: Probably no reason to ask or mention him, but was Jordan Hendry's name tossed around at all?

None. All Smith, Kruger, Leddy RT @The1Tab: @adamjahns: any discussion of kids like Hayes, Beach, Makarov, etc?

JQ used the word "personnel" when talking about the need to be "harder to play against." Said center is basically an area to address still.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for this. Nicely done.

Mostly obvious stuff...not surprising. Though Frolik for 11 years? I get it, but holy shit do I hate these contracts. The NHL needs to figure something else out because they are ridiculous.

And yeah, Sharp... you let him go next summer and you better replace him with something incredible. Guy was the team's MVP this year and every bit deserving of the con smythe last year. I hate the long deals, but he is the Blackhawks every bit as much as Toews. Pay that man his money.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for this. Nicely done.

Mostly obvious stuff...not surprising. Though Frolik for 11 years? I get it, but holy shit do I hate these contracts. The NHL needs to figure something else out because they are ridiculous.

And yeah, Sharp... you let him go next summer and you better replace him with something incredible. Guy was the team's MVP this year and every bit deserving of the con smythe last year. I hate the long deals, but he is the Blackhawks every bit as much as Toews. Pay that man his money.

I think the 11 meant 2011.