So and so team needs a player, will they take ours?

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would we ship Jeffery for a late first round pick? Not a good trade in my opinion.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
NO! Why trade away our best young offensive weapon? We waited forever to draft a legit wide receiver (see the David Terrell's, Iglesias, Bates, etc. of the last 20 years)and now you want to trade that for a low first (maybe) or more realistically low 2nd or 3rd? Pay the man his money and end this conversation, please!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point of Young and Houston's rehab that hasnt made them 100 % and might never get them there..... I'm willing to let the Buyer determine their value and be Happy about it before its too late

Liked Posts:
We'd technically be getting a 1st round pick for a 2nd round drated player. But like I said, I didn't say I would do it.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As in should we ship Jeffries to then in exchange for a #1, if we can get that?

Oh and before you clowns say anything, I meant to spell his name that way, bozo's.

image-1.png

Liked Posts:
I don't appreciate the meddling mods merging my thread with a thread created by a bozo, it best not happen again. :yep:

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson. Chiefs can have all the picks from 5th down.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have no oline depth, so we should trade away a starting caliber LT for a (yet another) late round pick. Makes sense.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is the thing an extra third round pick puts the Bears in a strong position to move up into a very low second round pick or even a very high first round pick. Of course if the keep its another player who could start sometime soon. I just think if there is a player Fox and Fangio love for the defense in that range in the draft it might be worth going the distance to trade Bushrod to a team desperate for an LT. Hell why not bundle the trade with Houston or Young if it means getting a third round pick. I am NOT saying its remotely likely to happen just spit balling ideas before the deadline Tuesday.

I still do not get really why a starting quality NFL player is worth only a 6th round pick to the Bears. Okay Allen had to go but why even trade any starter quality for a 6th round pick. I can see why a team would trade away a 6th pick to get a guy to start now but not the other way around.

I for sure would not trade Willie Young with a good contract and a 10 sack season for anything less than a 3rd pick but everything is based on the what the buyer believes a player is worth.

When it comes to NFL Football 101, you have some serious issues dude! :wacko: