So are we glad we didn’t give up 3 firsts for 32 yr old Russell Wilson?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
That woulda killed the franchise for another decade.

???

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Only idiots like Anytime wanted that .... Wilson has won squat without the best D statistically ever and no Marshawn Lynch.... over-rated as fuck .... no reason to gut every part of the team to get him....Take Fields and keep rest of team and draft picks....losing one first rounder is ok .... though it will be a top 10 pick.....

Rise

Liked Posts:
What? No I’d still take Wilson I mean cmon.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you could have kept a 2nd, you still could have gotten a solid Tackle there.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Couldn't have worked out better IMO.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Only idiots like Anytime wanted that .... Wilson has won squat without the best D statistically ever and no Marshawn Lynch.... over-rated as fuck .... no reason to gut every part of the team to get him....Take Fields and keep rest of team and draft picks....losing one first rounder is ok .... though it will be a top 10 pick.....
Wow, biggest draft night in Chicago Bears history and twice you mention my name without @ me lolololol.

Another Special person poster still angry at me because i know more about football than them and too afraid to even give me the benefit of the notification. So scared of online engagement. So very sad.

I also said three 1sts was too much for Wilson, so congrats on being wrong and a bitch hahahahahahahahah another L for "Perspective" hahahahaha wowowowowowow so dumb

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would have been a desperation move to get Wilson for all that, but it would also have been good for Chicago. This I think is the best possible outcome. Money wise, pick wise. Could finally have our franchise qb. Feels different this time around.