So basically RYAN PACE thinks that Prince Amukamara is literally just as good as Rich

Leddy

Liked Posts:
Or you can choose to not read them?

Oh don’t worry I won’t. If I can figure it out, I’ll block you so I don’t have to see your posts. I’m just saying what we’re all thinking in that we don’t care about this shit. The fact that you stoop to the level to troll people with autistic content clarifies the kind of loser that you are.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Oh don’t worry I won’t. If I can figure it out, I’ll block you so I don’t have to see your posts. I’m just saying what we’re all thinking in that we don’t care about this shit. The fact that you stoop to the level to troll people with autistic content clarifies the kind of loser that you are.

Click on my name and hit ignore user, quite simple actually. And i am not the one trolling an autistic user, just clarifying that aspect. And I don't think a 4 year lurker represents what the whole forum is thinking.

Thanks

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So much hate in all of these people's hearts.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
7 posts in and already ignoring users....those 4 years lurking served you well

Well fwiw you have to join to be able to block and stop seeing posts from any given person.

Leddy

Liked Posts:
Well fwiw you have to join to be able to block and stop seeing posts from any given person.

Can’t see what he said, but honestly that is a key reason why I joined. Removing the likes of Aussie, Dez, and anything vash related would make this a much better forum.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

maybe I just don't get how anyone can get that worked up over internet posting that they would feel the need to ignore a user and go out of the way to announce it...but to each there own. whatever makes the CCS experience best for them amirite

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can’t see what he said, but honestly that is a key reason why I joined. Removing the likes of Aussie, Dez, and anything vash related would make this a much better forum.

Would you say that Vash is responsible for driving your recent traffic to this place?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
maybe I just don't get how anyone can get that worked up over internet posting that they would feel the need to ignore a user and go out of the way to announce it...but to each there own. whatever makes the CCS experience best for them amirite

Meh, I've done it several times over. At some point people's shtick wears on you and you're done with it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Meh, I've done it several times over. At some point people's shtick wears on you and you're done with it.

I remember once when you said you were going to try to find my boss because we disagreed over something.

AussieBear

removing dez would lead to less threads n less f5s... removing me???.. yeah.. dats a gudd ideas... tired of ebeating da same dipshits ova n ova n ova as da aussiebear.. need to deletez da acct n com backs as da vashleddy

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

again to each their own, I'll either troll them or scroll past their post. just don't see a point in ignoring.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember once when you said you were going to try to find my boss because we disagreed over something.

HAHAHA I remember that. You're crazy if you think I would actually do that. I believe it was something to the effect of you being in the education field and I thought your view on an issue was far out of whack for where you are.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Did I just witness a troll account make a troll account to troll a troll? Trollception.

I talk about Bears football. Is that what a troll is now? Your boy Omeletpants is the one who's never offered a single original thought about football.

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
What is it with people that think players are required to go to wherever the Bears want them to go or to chase money?
Drew Brees turned down 60 mil for two years and stayed in New Orleans for 50 mil over two years.
Sherman did not even have Chicago on his Radar since we are rebuilding so much and he wanted an established QB - quick JG is more than MT and the opportunity to play Seattle 2 times per year.

Players have a choice where to go, they are not required to go where the money is the most (Not including State Tax issues).

Finally, Sherman is coming off 1 if not two major injuries and Prince is not....
Sherman might not even play until 1/4 of the season is gone and very much likely declined significantly - I suspect the 49ers overpaid by a lot and there is likely some big parachutes in that contract.