Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think unless White is really good our receivers/TE are a real weak group. Our secondary is really bad like you say (7-9)

If we can really run the ball (Jay sticks to that mostly) and the D improves then we can be better. If Jay is hurt or some D players we could still be awful.

As long as Alshon is on the team that is a false statement.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
As long as Alshon is on the team that is a false statement.

I think White can be good. Meredith and Bellamy can catch the ball. Royal is serviceable when healthy. Alshon is an elite WR when healthy. I like the Bears WRs. TEs are a ? as well due to injury concerns. Miller can make plays if he stays healthy. RBs will be improved due to O-Line. I like my analysis.

More than any other area (edit: OK, apart from the secondary!!) WR/TE is one giant question mark. Let's take a look...

Alshon - no doubting his talent but big question mark about health and his future with the Bears
White - complete unknown quantity
Royal - big question marks about health and production at this stage of his career - must've been watching something different to me if you think he was serviceable last year
Miller - has never (?) managed to stay healthy and will need to show that last year wasn't a fluke
Meredith, Bellamy - one of them could break out but just as likely neither of them are NFL material. Liked what I saw in preseason though.
Wilson - on PUP, who knows?
Braverman - unlikely to make it just looking at the odds with seventh rounders

I'm not trying to be negative and I like how we're building out from the trenches, but this is a very unsettled group to me. If White produces like we hope he does, what are the implications for Jeffrey? If Miller is injured the cupboard is bare at TE. The productivity we get from WR/TE could be anything from very good to terrible, we just don't know.

baredown

Liked Posts:
correct...

so now let the arm chair GMs bring up the fact that pace gave up a 7th for him..and then cut him....

Not trying to be snarky or nitty, but it was a 6th...

It will be interesting to see if Pace still wants to hang on to Lee (via the PS); and if so, whether they cut the Harvard kid from the PS instead. Lots of churn at the bottom of the roster and on the PS this time of year...

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not trying to be snarky or nitty, but it was a 6th...

It will be interesting to see if Pace still wants to hang on to Lee (via the PS); and if so, whether they cut the Harvard kid from the PS instead. Lots of churn at the bottom of the roster and on the PS this time of year...

thank you for the clarification....not snarky at all btw

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Our WR's are either fat, bad at football or chronically injured. And our secondary sucks balls,

Other than that, championship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More than any other area (edit: OK, apart from the secondary!!) WR/TE is one giant question mark. Let's take a look...

Alshon - no doubting his talent but big question mark about health and his future with the Bears
White - complete unknown quantity
Royal - big question marks about health and production at this stage of his career - must've been watching something different to me if you think he was serviceable last year
Miller - has never (?) managed to stay healthy and will need to show that last year wasn't a fluke
Meredith, Bellamy - one of them could break out but just as likely neither of them are NFL material. Liked what I saw in preseason though.
Wilson - on PUP, who knows?
Braverman - unlikely to make it just looking at the odds with seventh rounders

I'm not trying to be negative and I like how we're building out from the trenches, but this is a very unsettled group to me. If White produces like we hope he does, what are the implications for Jeffrey? If Miller is injured the cupboard is bare at TE. The productivity we get from WR/TE could be anything from very good to terrible, we just don't know.

For a cricket player you are spot on with this.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Lee is headed to the practice squad.