So im hearing rumors that peanut changed his mind about playing safety? ??..

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
Peanut at FS' & Mundy at SS'...Then maybe grab Gilbert @ 14 and have peanut and Jennings teach him technique thru ota's and camp...I can dig it

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've heard talk on the radio. Both on SCR and MVP. Nothing concrete, just some talk while they were discussing the Bears' FA moves. Could have some truth to it.
I think I'd prefer him to stay at CB myself though.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
gilbert probably wont be around at 14 unfortuantely . If the bears want a DT they would have some good guys to choose form if not maybe they can trade down to take one of the safeties.
Really dont feel like peanut has the support in the backfield. M.Wright was prolly better than the two safeties we picked up.

JIMMY MAC FAN

Liked Posts:
Here is your link..,
pork%20links.jpg

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Peanut at FS' & Mundy at SS'...Then maybe grab Gilbert @ 14 and have peanut and Jennings teach him technique thru ota's and camp...I can dig it

Outside of the AJ Green domination Peanut was playing good. He isn't moving

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
probably should dislike the op

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I don't have a link, but I heard the same thing. I think he has another solid year at CB left in him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have a link, but I heard the same thing. I think he has another solid year at CB left in him.

Was Tillman or the Bears discussing it, or was it the radio station speculating about some BS..........

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
Peanut cannot physically handle playing safety. He is not going to. The only way he MIGHT is if we draft a CB high and use Peanut in a Charles Woodson-like role as a free safety/slot CB on passing downs. Outside of that, he is playing CB.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Was Tillman or the Bears discussing it, or was it the radio station speculating about some BS..........

It was them good ole radio stations talking about some BS and I immediately turned it off when I heard this.

Nick80

OP is full of shit. Well done bellend, you cunted without a link. What a cockwomble.

Disclaimer: if OP has proof, then O.K and well done Peanut. If not. OP = Cockwomble.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
So people called in to talk about it and you think that's rumblings? Or that there may something to it?

:facepalm2::cubspalm::obama::andruw:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OP is full of shit. Well done bellend, you cunted without a link. What a cockwomble.

Disclaimer: if OP has proof, then O.K and well done Peanut. If not. OP = Cockwomble.

Can't wait to see the look on my families face when we're playing Scrabble and I bust out words like Cockwomble, Rotbox, and Fucktard. You guys do a great job expanding my vocabulary! :beer: