So lets just say Cutler is out for an extended period of time. (worst case scenario)

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
It's time...

Tim_Tebow_NFL.jpg

Let's just run the read option and run the ball 45 times a game.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Typical jack pick 6 and gets hurt makimg a tackle but he wasnt the reason we were losing. Defense, special teams and penalties killed us. 170 yards! Thats crazy

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Typical jack pick 6 and gets hurt makimg a tackle but he wasnt the reason we were losing. Defense, special teams and penalties killed us. 170 yards! Thats crazy

his pick six was the reason a one possession game became a two possession game. are we just supposed to avoid ever being in a close game for fear of our QB turning the tide? yeah thats it, lets just make sure we always have a commanding lead, that way our QB can spot them some points without us having to worry about it.

its not either or. St, D and QB can all be a problem. and they are.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I was there. And go to every home game. And many road games. And his pick 6 was the game change. Therefor - he sucked.

Yeah it changed the game alright.......we lost our starting QB on that play and losing your starting QB is definitely a game changer.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It should be Fales just to see what you have in him but I'd still be interested to see how Clausen can do with a full week of prep.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cutler looked good until he threw the pick this is exactly what I have ben saying for years over and over and over and so on yada yada yada

What do you post like 3 posts a year or have you been saying this to yourself??

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:

The Bears were trading TDs with Arizona.

Arizona just marched down and scored a TD (after yet another bad PI) taking a 7 point lead. The Cutler pick 6 made it a 14 point lead. A lead they weren't going to overcome with that D.

It WAS the difference in the game.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Yeah it changed the game alright.......we lost our starting QB on that play and losing your starting QB is definitely a game changer.

Even if he didn't go out, the pick 6 made it a 14 point deficit. Even with the gifts that Arizona gave them and upcoming halftime adjustments by the ARI staff, that 14 point deficit decided the game at that point.

Anyone have confidence enough to think that the Bears D could hold while the offense tried to mount a 14 point comeback?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
2 TD's down...

Cutler is not your guy.

Time for Chicago fans to move on.

Cutler nuthugers can hold on.

But real fans of the team have figured it out.

I'm a real fan of the Bears and the most dedicated you'll find and i also can't wait until we get our future QB that replaces Jay but i also know he hasn't been playing bad at all and was playing well in yesterdays game until that pick. That pick changed the game because it put us down by 14 but it also changed any chance of us coming back because we lost Jay.

Bort

Liked Posts:
I thought the rythem and execution of the offense was going real well. Than the pic happened, and it snow balled from there. I really hope Fales gets a chance, as many here know. I'm the biggest Fales homer on this board.

Fuck you, I'm the biggest Fales homer on this board. Don't make me prove it by necrobumping that thread I started last season comparing Fales to Drew Brees (other posters generally didn't agree with my assessment).

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
Even if he didn't go out, the pick 6 made it a 14 point deficit. Even with the gifts that Arizona gave them and upcoming halftime adjustments by the ARI staff, that 14 point deficit decided the game at that point.

Anyone have confidence enough to think that the Bears D could hold while the offense tried to mount a 14 point comeback?

I am not confident in the D holding Arizona to anything BUT with that being said after the pic even without scoring touchdowns on the 2 gift turnovers it was only an 8 point defecit going in to the half with the Bears getting the ball after halftime. So if Cutty (or any Semi-competent backup) was still in and working on such a short field there is a chance we walk away with 1 if not 2 touchdowns in that situation. Even it playing out exactly how it did in the game it was still a one possession game after halftime where we got the ball ...we "could" have taken the lead after the pic but before halftime we at least had a chance to tie it after halftime...

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
but it also changed any chance of us coming back because we lost Jay.

that was really the most damaging part of what transpired...like him or not right now he gives us the best chance to win on Sundays

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It should be Fales just to see what you have in him but I'd still be interested to see how Clausen can do with a full week of prep.

Can you envision how bad a mauling it will be next week? SeaHawks losing two straight games, and the loudest stadium in the NFL. Clausen will need a week of preparation all right. Namely a case of Preparation H:(