So NOW who do you want at 43/50

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who do they have Bears taking??

No one. They are scouting not providing mocks or predictions. That is what Dummy DaBears doesnt understand. This is separate from the Jeremiah's of the world who are providing entertainment.

These are scouting services that just provide the scouting reports and grades for NFL teams to then decide what to do with it. Guys like Jeremiah would also then use those reports to help with thwir entertainment focused analysis but those reports are independent of their punditry.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd bet Colts -----and the GOAT Ballard take Higgins

They seem to take Mims most often in mocks but definately appears WR.considered on their list.

Liked Posts:
I have a gut feeling the Bears are looking long and hard at Fromm.

I know Im going to get ratioed to the high hills for this, but Ive taken a closer look with kid and have done a 180 on him.

He gets a bad rap that he really doesnt deserve. Does he have rocket arm? No. But he can make all of the throws, his mechanics & footwork are good. He is accurate. He goes through his progressions and hits the open read or throws it away. He gets the ball out quick.

He reminds me of Carr out in Oakland, ALOT.

I think Nagy & Pace like Fromm a lot more than people think. If hes a Bear by nights end ut wont bother me at all.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No one. They are scouting not providing mocks or predictions. That is what Dummy DaBears doesnt understand. This is separate from the Jeremiah's of the world who are providing entertainment.

These are scouting services that just provide the scouting reports and grades for NFL teams to then decide what to do with it. Guys like Jeremiah would also then use those reports to help with thwir entertainment focused analysis but those reports are independent of their punditry.

What scouts that work for the Bears do they use?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

I know Im going to get ratioed to the high hills for this, but Ive taken a closer look with kid and have done a 180 on him.

He gets a bad rap that he really doesnt deserve. Does he have rocket arm? No. But he can make all of the throws, his mechanics & footwork are good. He is accurate. He goes through his progressions and hits the open read or throws it away. He gets the ball out quick.

I think Nagy & Pace like Fromm a lot more than people think. If hes a Bear by nights end ut wont bother me at all.

been saying this for a bit. If they can trade down with a pick and pick up a 3rd or 4th rounder, and Fromm is still there...I got no problem with it. At least they will be finally actively throwing darts at trying to find a decent solution to the an issue that has lasted my entire life

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I.Rappaport says Cincy looking at R.Blacklock and D.Mims at 33.

Might be a smoke screen but they have the 1st pick so no reason for smoke screen unless they're trying to trade out maybe.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What scouts that work for the Bears do they use?

SMH! I honestly dont get how you dont understand this.

National & Blesto are independent scouting services used by the NFL advisory committee, NFL.com, 27 of 32 NFL teams. They employ their own scouts and provide their reports to all parties. They are also the organizations that developed the combine.

The typical process is for the scouts of the actual NFL teams to use their reports to refine their own list of propects to scout. It is a way for the NFL to control scouting costs as each team pays 100k and the scouting services do the bulk of the leg work and organize the combine.

So your premise here is just wrong. These are legit scouts that are a critical part of the scouting process. Basically once a college player hits their junior year the scouting service starts tracking all of them for all NFL teams. Otherwise the scouting departments for each NFL team would be massive.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:

I like the comp in terms of how they play in terms of that alex smith ultra-conservative mold

The weird thing about Carr is he actually has a huge arm but you'd never know it because he hasn't been aggressive since the year he was in the running for MVP

Don't think we need that style of player right now because we have Foles firmly planted as our solid starter and bridge guy.

If we chase a QB prospect it has to be somebody who has a real chance to be special which I don't see with Fromm

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
SMH! I honestly dont get how you dont understand this.

National & Blesto are independent scouting services used by the NFL advisory committee, NFL.com, 27 of 32 NFL teams. They employ their own scouts and provide their reports to all parties. They are also the organizations that developed the combine.

The typical process is for the scouts of the actual NFL teams to use their reports to refine their own list of propects to scout. It is a way for the NFL to control scouting costs as each team pays 100k and the scouting services do the bulk of the leg work and organize the combine.

So your premise here is just wrong. These are legit scouts that are a critical part of the scouting process. Basically once a college player hits their junior year the scouting service starts tracking all of them for all NFL teams. Otherwise the scouting departments for each NFL team would be massive.

So no scouts that actually work for a NFL team?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I like the comp in terms of how they play in terms of that alex smith ultra-conservative mold

The weird thing about Carr is he actually has a huge arm but you'd never know it because he hasn't been aggressive since the year he was in the running for MVP

Don't think we need that style of player right now because we have Foles firmly planted as our solid starter and bridge guy.

If we chase a QB prospect it has to be somebody who has a real chance to be special which I don't see with Fromm

gotta take a stab at a qb in the draft to find someone to bridge to

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Come on guys. Admit it. Who had to look “ratioed” up beside me. Learned a new one today. Thx Runruffshod75.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So no scouts that actually work for a NFL team?

NFL teams pay them 100k per team so they work for all teams that pay them. Also they work for the actual NFL. Here was your original question.

Do you have scouting grades by actual scouts or are you going off of grades by the so called draft experts? Serious question. If it's the so called draft experts then maybe you noticed how wrong they were in the 1st round compared to what actual scouts and GM's think of these players. You really shouldn't use anything from anyone that isn't actually in the NFL game as facts cause they're usually wrong more than they're right. I know many on here are stat chasers but don't understand how those stat chasers don't see how stat tell as much lie as they do the truth.

You asked if I have grades from actual scouts or draft experts. They are not draft experts. They are actual scouts whose very existence is the reason the NFL combine exists. They are supported by NFL Operations and 27 NFL teams who pay them for 100k and more per team to scout. They are the official scouts of the NFL as a whole and 27 NFL teams rely on their reporte as a basis for deciding who they wish to focus their scouting efforts on.

It is clear your dense ass thought I was posting grades from NFL experts from NFL.com like Jeremiah and now trying to wiggle out of it. They are scouts. You question has been answered.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
NFL teams pay them 100k per team so they work for all teams that pay them. Also they work for the actual NFL. Here was your original question.

You asked if I have grades from actual scouts or draft experts. They are not draft experts. They are actual scouts whose very existence is the reason the NFL combine exists. They are supported by NFL Operations and 27 NFL teams who pay them for 100k and more per team to scout. They are the official scouts of the NFL as a whole and 27 NFL teams rely on their reporte as a basis for deciding who they wish to focus their scouting efforts on.

It is clear your dense ass thought I was posting grades from NFL experts from NFL.com like Jeremiah and now trying to wiggle out of it. They are scouts. You question has been answered.

Sooooooo no then right? No scouts that work for any NFL teams?