So the Bulls struck out big time LIKE I SAID.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats to all you a-holes patting yourselves on the back for predicting doom and gloom for your "favorite" NBA team. Sounds to me like you'd rather be right about your predictions than watch your favorite team get better.
You're new here huh?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i still don't think we're out.

like many of you may have noticed, lebron is still unsigned. just a thought.
Ive never thought we were out.

Say its the Bulls fan in me but i look at LeBron and i at least hope that he wants to put himself in a position to win championships. He will make money anywhere.

PG-Rose 21 year old all-star guard whos shown ability to take over games and he brings his best when his team needs it most.
SG-This is where you belong LeBron
SF-Deng 25 year old, solid scorer and overall player. Theres nothing special about him but if Deng is your 4th best scoring option, your team must be good.
PF-Boozer 29 year old multiple all-star forward in the west. 20-10 guy who brings low post scoring the bulls have been missing for years.
C-Noah 25 year old double double machine with the ability to protect the paint and run the floor.
All of these guys want to win and badly. Say what you want about Boozer but he isnt some lazy player, the guy plays hard and tough. This is the one team where you can insert LeBron and your lineup is ready to go. Miami with a big 3 is a disaster waiting to happen. The Knicks still need a C and a PG. The Nets are in good shape but the Bulls>Nets and thats pretty clear.

in about 26 hours, we'll know what LeBron is all about. You could say Miami is where they can win but i dont see it with just three guys. You need more. Come play for the team you grew up cheering for.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
best to place to go is chicago.period.

if you want to have a 5-6 year run of potential dominance. no other place has the young talent nucleus like chicago does.

chicago has the room

chicago has boozer..who HE HAS PLAYED WITH BEFORE

chicago has the market,michael jordan

bron liked the bulls growing up

etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
best to place to go is chicago.period.

if you want to have a 5-6 year run of potential dominance. no other place has the young talent nucleus like chicago does.

chicago has the room

chicago has boozer..who HE HAS PLAYED WITH BEFORE

chicago has the market,michael jordan

bron liked the bulls growing up

etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

Boozer didn't exactly leave Cleveland on good terms though...

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But it was more of a F U to Cleveland, rather than LeBron. Money rules all.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Maybe it was an underground dealing they agreed upon to LeBron could make it all his team and be the only star talent player on the Cavs, lol

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
You're new here huh?
Pretty much. I got so sick of the constant negativity on the Bears main message board that I took an invitation from Cutsizzle to come here instead. It seemed pretty cool for a while, but it's gotten so negative lately it turns my stomach. Oh well, I should have expected that, I guess. We are Chicago fans after all HAHA

I still think I'll keep this place - I like being able to call people a-holes and not have people take it too seriously and keep the discussion going. You guys are 10x better than those negative old farts.:woot: