So, we’re all rooting for the Eagles tonight, right?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Rams got fucked by the officials. When the RB for the Eagles was tackled on 2nd down, it showed 2:43 on the clock. They didn't start the play clock until 2:39 thus allowing the 2 minute warning to hit. Eagles should have had to run another play. 4th down would have been the FG kick.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Next week is going to be crazy if the Panthers pull it off on Monday

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Giants/Dolphins :obama:

Quit being such a scared ass bitch to play teams in their house. Giants fucking did it in the playoffs and won the Super Bowl. Now what will you say next? Shut the fuck up? I’m stupid? Nothing because you don’t waste your time with me and this nonsense? I’m sure you will pick out something different than what I assumed but still falls in the same category. Don’t keep me waiting on a reply. Go on now.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Potential 1st round bye still in play. Woot.

Monster

Liked Posts:
The way the Bears have come off down time I’m thinking the 3rd seed is cool...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rams got fucked by the officials. When the RB for the Eagles was tackled on 2nd down, it showed 2:43 on the clock. They didn't start the play clock until 2:39 thus allowing the 2 minute warning to hit. Eagles should have had to run another play. 4th down would have been the FG kick.

They had plenty of time to win it if their players weren't stupid. Everett and Gurley tired to fight for extra yards instead of going out of bounds. That killed like so much of the time they had left.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Another Donald less game

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Quit being such a scared ass bitch to play teams in their house. Giants fucking did it in the playoffs and won the Super Bowl. Now what will you say next? Shut the fuck up? I’m stupid? Nothing because you don’t waste your time with me and this nonsense? I’m sure you will pick out something different than what I assumed but still falls in the same category.

Chill out dude. A first round bye is always better especially when we've got guys like Eddie Jackson and Long who could use the extra week to recover.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Chill out dude. A first round bye is always better especially when we've got guys like Eddie Jackson and Long who could use the extra week to recover.

I’m chilled as fuck. If a bye comes, it comes. If not, oh well. People acting like pussies when it comes to playing other teams at their place.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They had plenty of time to win it if their players weren't stupid. Everett and Gurley tired to fight for extra yards instead of going out of bounds. That killed like so much of the time they had left.

Oh I know. Plus it was a mistake to try that FG anyway. Patriots pinned us deep in that exact scenario and they needed every yard to prevent the TD.

I am just saying, that was bad officiating there.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Goff’s happy feet are back.

His college coach came up with some bullshit cover, calling them “typewriter feet”.

He had them his rookie season when he was pure ass. Thought McVay get him out of that crap.

Better fix it QUICK, or the Bears will be the 2 seed.

Actually...keep them “typewriter” feet going, Jared!

0 tds, 6 picks in his last 2 games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swz01

Liked Posts:
I’m chilled as fuck. If a bye comes, it comes. If not, oh well. People acting like pussies when it comes to playing other teams at their place.

Saints and Rams offense would be at a huge disadvantage in a snowy game.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Saints and Rams offense would be at a huge disadvantage in a snow game.

I don’t know who the fuck thinks it won’t be. Still, away or home, I ain’t scared of shit. The Bears can play good anywhere. They just have to show up.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The way the Bears have come off down time I’m thinking the 3rd seed is cool...

Coming off time-if they make the SuperBowl, they will be coming off time.

Better to adjust to it, by coming off time, at home, instead so far this year, on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk