So... who wins the North???

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think you have to go with Minny. Green Bay will take a step back IMHO. Lost talent didn’t do much to replace it. Lions are not in contention for anything but a top 10 pick again. Bears still haven’t done enough on the O for me to put them above Minny. What are your thoughts?

msadows

Liked Posts:
All 3 teams are talented.

While the vikings on paper are the best, they've also showed to struggle against their own division the last two years.

Liked Posts:
I like the Bears chances IF Nagy lets Mitch use his legs, calls a balanced gameplan, & doesnt call P.A. down the field on 3rd & 1 or 2.

If Nagy thinks hes going to throw the ball 40 times a game with these OTs, he may be mistaken.

If you can so much as get 225 to 250 ypg 2 tds and zero INTs from your passing game, with any semblance of a legit running game with this defense, you will win alot of football games.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
If the bears defense stays healthy, they will win this division. You have to assume Foles over Mitch is a huge improvement in overall competency,. With the addition of Quinn over Floyd and brining in a young tough corner to replace prince and improved health of hicks and roquan, I think this defense will reach Ray Lewis Ravens dominance.

Other improvements offensively will be our rookie running back who gets way too little love around hear won’t be a rookie. Add in development of Ridley or Wimms who in my opinion is a huge upgrade over Gabriel. Throwing to a Smurf only is effective if he beats his man deep by 3 yards and the QB can throw. Otherwise, his diminutive size cost us many completions and drives. Add two giants for readzone creativity in Graham and Kmet, and this team beats Green Bay and Minn.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Looks like it’s between vikings and pack on paper

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not the Bears.

greg23

Liked Posts:
four way tie at 0-0 when there is no season

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Nobody in the NFC North is head and shoulders better than anybody else, so the easy answer is that the winner will likely be determined by who has the least amount of crucial injuries.

GB, for some reason, decided to start drafting for the future and use their first two draft picks at positions of strengths. One guy won't play for sure, and the other guy will be sharing time with a guy who lead the NFL in touchdowns last year.

The Bears added some insurance at the QB position in Foles, which I really liked, but they didn't address the offensive line, which was a huge disappointment last year. They also lack speed at the skill positions with guys who will see the majority of the playing time.

We're in store for another year hoping the offense can score 20 ppg, and it being enough to win games.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Why so much love for the Vikings? They lost talent this offseason. Yes, they had a ton of picks this draft but you’re not going to see the impact immediately.

Bears
Packers
Vikings
Lions