So who's our next coach?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Get JIM HARBAUGH! He will have us in Super Bowl contention right away - he is just that good.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Get JIM HARBAUGH! He will have us in Super Bowl contention right away - he is just that good.

Agreed.

The guy is unreal.

I would give him full control and if Emery cannot work with him them Emery can screw off.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@dabearsblog: Mike Francesa: "Rex Ryan's dream job is to be the head coach of the Chicago Bears."

I am not saying I want him.

But I do think Rex can coach. His team in New York is a trainwreck of talent.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I think Rex can definitely coach and you know that we will get an aggressive and dynamic defense with his presence. I think he was handicapped by that horrible GM in New York. Phil Emery makes that guy look like a bum.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
@dabearsblog: Mike Francesa: "Rex Ryan's dream job is to be the head coach of the Chicago Bears."

I am not saying I want him.

But I do think Rex can coach. His team in New York is a trainwreck of talent.

It would be awesome if Rex got hired to be the Bears next head coach and have Rob as the DC, lol. Talk about a mega change in culture.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
i would not be against rex ryan as the next bears head coach.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It would be awesome if Rex got hired to be the Bears next head coach and have Rob as the DC, lol. Talk about a mega change in culture.

Rex would need to walk into the interview with a pretty impressive plan for the OC position. A seasoned and successful play caller would need to be offered as a legit option.

I am not interested in Marty Morningweig as the OC.