Soldier Field new tenant????

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With Bedard coming to B-Hawks town and the Bears creating a state of the art stadium experience and entertainment complex in Arlington, do you think whoever is Mayor will get the deal done to have SOLDIER FIELD NHL HOCKEY?

I think that would be amazing. I think they can fill the seats and could be the best hockey experience in the entire world. Imagine the tailgating! Imagine the winter games with snow coming down! Imagining all this and more it seems like a true no-brainer. I CAN'T WAIT!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Seriously, it would be amazing and probably safer for some of the suburbanites who come to chicago for the games as well.

The team should really consider changing the racist name too like the other sports teams have done in other more respectable leagues.

Have you seen that Native American viewership is way up in Washington DC and Cleveland?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Bedard coming to B-Hawks town and the Bears creating a state of the art stadium experience and entertainment complex in Arlington, do you think whoever is Mayor will get the deal done to have SOLDIER FIELD NHL HOCKEY?

I think that would be amazing. I think they can fill the seats and could be the best hockey experience in the entire world. Imagine the tailgating! Imagine the winter games with snow coming down! Imagining all this and more it seems like a true no-brainer. I CAN'T WAIT!

It would be a returning tenant ACTSHURALLY. They played the winter classic there in 2014.

The BAER WEATHER helped them to a 5-1 win over Crosby and the Penguins.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The team should really consider changing the racist name too like the other sports teams have done in other more respectable leagues.

Have you seen that Native American viewership is way up in Washington DC and Cleveland?

Collins77

Liked Posts:

Jesus, I hope this is sarcasm.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If only the next mini-ice age would come before the cook-out.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The Bears moving is setting up perfectly for the Chicago Jaguars at Soldier Field

Bears27

Liked Posts:
What is this allure about Soldier Field, Chicago, Bear Weather, and some "could you imagine" fairytale bullshit, half of you nitwits get caught up about?

The city sucks, it has slowly turned into St. Louis for the greater part of a decade now because of weak leadership & inept socio-political strategies. Remote-work just lit the match on this ghost town and hopefully for good, this time. And this is coming from someone who's lived and worked for 30 years in the city – not some slack-jaw from Iowa or IL suburbanite looking to make where they live part of their identity.

Hawks should move to the Sears Center in Hoffman Estates, make an investment in the NW burbs ( where money is rushing into ). It opens the door for Rockford & Wi border-town fans to drive down and see the game and positions them near high-tax value neighborhoods who's kids are likely to watch & play hockey.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
What is this allure about Soldier Field, Chicago, Bear Weather, and some "could you imagine" fairytale bullshit, half of you nitwits get caught up about?

The city sucks, it has slowly turned into St. Louis for the greater part of a decade now because of weak leadership & inept socio-political strategies. Remote-work just lit the match on this ghost town and hopefully for good, this time. And this is coming from someone who's lived and worked for 30 years in the city – not some slack-jaw from Iowa or IL suburbanite looking to make where they live part of their identity.

Hawks should move to the Sears Center in Hoffman Estates, make an investment in the NW burbs ( where money is rushing into ). It opens the door for Rockford & Wi border-town fans to drive down and see the game and positions them near high-tax value neighborhoods who's kids are likely to watch & play hockey.
@Montucky are you going to let this sack of shit talk this way about Chicago and try to move another team to the suburbs?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You okay?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL! Yea, guess just a long day at work.

No offense obviously, I still am and love Bears fans.
Just don't get all the hype about the city.
City is gr8 just be strapped if u are scared of the twitter videos of roving gangs of teens