Soldier Field new tenant????

Old Dirty Curtis

Old Slob
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team should really consider changing the racist name too like the other sports teams have done in other more respectable leagues.

Have you seen that Native American viewership is way up in Washington DC and Cleveland?
The term redskin and Indian were derogatory terms offensive to native Americans while Black Hawk was an actual Sauk leader and not a slur amid at natives.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
City is gr8 just be strapped if u are scared of the twitter videos of roving gangs of teens
Scared has nothing to do when you've had your business robbed by those "roving gangs" and the ones you pay to protect you seem indifferent.

Helpless & tired are better words to describe it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The term redskin and Indian were derogatory terms offensive to native Americans while Black Hawk was an actual Sauk leader and not a slur amid at natives.

So you think it's okay for a team full of Caucasian men wearing Native Americans on their sweaters to patronize a tribe full of men and women that were murdered by Caucasians and filled with vile white man disease?
Just asking because I am married to a Native American and she finds it offensive. You wouldn't do that to a Black man and his heritage in this time so why do it all?
Maybe if the Mascot had the rainbow colors and supported the LBGTBQ community?

Bears27

Liked Posts:
So you think it's okay for a team full of Caucasian men wearing Native Americans on their sweaters to patronize a tribe full of men and women that were murdered by Caucasians and filled with vile white man disease?
Just asking because I am married to a Native American and she finds it offensive. You wouldn't do that to a Black man and his heritage in this time so why do it all?
Curious if you can show me where in history Native Americans lived peacefully with each other? Or was it when the white man came, so did the concepts of power, war, & hierarchy. Surely the tribes who used such collective terms as Chief and Warrior, were progressive in their beliefs.

Give me a break dude.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Curious if you can show me where in history Native Americans lived peacefully with each other? Or was it when the white man came, so did the concepts of power, war, & hierarchy. Surely the tribes who used such collective terms as Chief and Warrior, were progressive in their beliefs.

Give me a break dude.

Here is a great start for you.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is she a member of the Sac & Fox Nation or a relative of Black Hawk? If not, seems her indignation is no more relevant than if I were offended by the MSU Spartan or ND Fighting Irish mascots.

Old Dirty Curtis

Old Slob
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see how it could be patronizing. Alot of buisness promotions are patronizing now a days. My grandmother was biracial half native but didnt really practice her heritage. It feels like there are so many other derogatory slurs and blatant racism to fight that the patronizing propagand will have to be a personal decision to partake in or not, but I do see your view of it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is she a member of the Sac & Fox Nation or a relative of Black Hawk? If not, seems her indignation is no more relevant than if I were offended by the MSU Spartan or ND Fighting Irish mascots.

Her heritage is Ne ma ha ha ki. Put a little treaty of 1837 into your google peace pipe and smoke it.

- How smooth must be the languages of the whites when they can make right look like wrong and wrong look like right-

Black Hawk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we should rent it out and start a commune