Solomon Thomas at #3....

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
He has that JJ watt type of energy when he was at Wisconsin. Kid is a pure monster. He's fast, agile and strong with great technique. At 6'3 280lbs he could be DE or OLB...He's a leader and graduating from Stanford. He's also from Chicago. Last guy drafted by the bears that was homegrown was Dick Butkus.... If we're in win now mode, resign Alshon. Sign Romo. Draft Kayaa or Webb in 2nd or 3rd. Rest of the resources goes to Oline and defense.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Thomas's stock will continue to rise over the next couple of months. I don't think he'll be an outlandish option at #3.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Solomon Thomas isn't a top 3 pick.... I'd rather draft TJ Watt later in the draft he has JJ watt energy but at the OLB position vs DE.

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
I tend to forget about TJ with all the other pass rushers. Him Floyd would look nice on the field

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
TJ Watt is the most underrated player in the draft. I keep reading 2nd and 3rd round grades when IMO he should be getting top 10 consideration. Bloodlines are real.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Solomon Thomas is a nice prospect. But J. Allen is the best defensive lineman in the draft (minus EDGE M. Garrett). If Pace wants to use a #3 on a 5T, Allen is the obvious choice.

We should be targeting: QB, M. Hooker, Garrett, Allen, or D. Barnett. If Pace has a QB he likes who is available or either Garrett, Allen, Barnett or Hooker is on the board and he picks S. Thomas, he should be fired immediately. I like Thomas, its just not the right year for us to grab him.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Funny you bring up North Korea... I hear Kim Jong-un is the only person ever to have 100 passing touchdowns as well as 100 sacks in a single season.

I thought I read the same but couldn't find any tape of it. I'm pretty sure I read it on the internet though so it has to be true.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

BearDovvn

Liked Posts:
Solomon>Allen. Put Allen on Stanford's defense, he would'nt be as effective. Many of Allen's sacks came by stunts with a great d-line. Solomon dominated on his own.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
He has that JJ watt type of energy when he was at Wisconsin. Kid is a pure monster. He's fast, agile and strong with great technique. At 6'3 280lbs he could be DE or OLB...He's a leader and graduating from Stanford. He's also from Chicago. Last guy drafted by the bears that was homegrown was Dick Butkus.... If we're in win now mode, resign Alshon. Sign Romo. Draft Kayaa or Webb in 2nd or 3rd. Rest of the resources goes to Oline and defense.

um, Chris Zorich?