Solution for Jenkins

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Code Orange. Didn't you read his post?

Nagy

"Son, we live on a team that has Fields, and that Fields has to be guarded by men with guns (muscles). Whose gonna do it? You? You, Arlington Hamburger? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Jenkins, and you curse the Bears. You have that luxury.
I don’t think that’s right.
Isn’t his name Arbys’ton Hamburgler?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok.. ok. But for real tho…

Someone going to a home game this year needs to make a good enough sign to get on TV… that just butchers his name, with his jersey number, a shout out to CCS and a slogan like, “Bears Best Tackle!!” Or some other catchy phrase. (You’ll figure it out.)

I would probably be willing to cash app someone $20 (and I’m sure others here would as well) to my guy who makes it on the broadcast. lol

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Code Orange. Didn't you read his post?

Nagy

"Son, we live on a team that has Fields, and that Fields has to be guarded by men with guns (muscles). Whose gonna do it? You? You, Arlington Hamburger? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Jenkins, and you curse the Bears. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Jenkin's back, while tight, probably will save lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want Jenkins on that field, you need Jenkins on that field. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending some QBs. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very protection that the offensive line provides, then questions the manner in which they provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up some shoulder pads, and play the line. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

Trubisky

"Why are you so mean to me? I am going to Buffalo where I can carry around a clipboard every Sunday".
I clearly can't be bothered to read other people's post whilst randomly firing off nonsense.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
See how it goes for the next couple weeks. If he's still hurt then trade for former 1st rounder Andre Dillard. He sprained his knee, but has starting experience. Contract is still cheap and when Jenkins is ready let him earn a spot.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah. I still like the pick, for now. We'll see how it pans out. I'm not gonna rip my dick off for at least a year.
Good thing it grows back at night.