Somewhat OT - What would happen if Cutler partied like Manziel???

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay+cutler+turd.jpg

hey johhny yer lines still on the table

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
:dontcare:
dave-chappelle-as-rick-james.jpg

BITCH, I'm Rick James. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Cutler partied like Manziel he would end up in the hospital. Continued alcohol and all of the crap that Johnny Football is putting into his body is fine for someone that is healthy but really bad for a Type 1 diabetic.

Manziel is an immature kid, acting like an immature kid. This isn't the first time that someone has pissed away his future. I suspect that Manziel has never really had to work that hard, that his natural talent has gotten him very far. Well, those days are over. Let him have fun now because he will be playing with the big boys now, guys that have the same level of natural ability as Johnny Manziel but with a much better work ethic. There are some guys out there that are flat out hungry and want to prove that they are better players than this supposed first round pick.

My hope is that Manziel won't get dismembered his first season and that he gets a dose of humility to go with his talent. A lot of guys figure it out and do well but unfortunately the opportunity that Johnny Manziel is a very limited time offer. Even if he figures out in three years that he should put the effort in it may be too late. At that point he may be too poisonous for anyone to take a chance on. JaMarcus Russell never got a chance to redeem himself, there was just too much risk for the potential reward.

Liked Posts:
I know we all have seen the picture of Cutler and Olsen's drunk asses at Joes, but what if Cutler was into da blow?

Do you think the media would give him a pass because he's a franchise QB?

Do you think that people would call him a horrible parent?

Bonus question:

If Cutler went up to a cop and told them he was high, do you think they'd search him for rolled up dolla billz???

He'd have the pocket awareness of a satellite radar, stronger arm & the wreak less abandon of a raving lunatic. He'd be the million dollar man, at least until he goes broke & shit starts to get ugly.

Celks

Liked Posts:
"If Cutler went up to a cop and told them he was high, do you think they'd search him"

HeHateMe, you still can't get per the fact your an idiot over the subject huh? This comment by you proves what a pathetic poster you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"If Cutler went up to a cop and told them he was high, do you think they'd search him"

HeHateMe, you still can't get per the fact your an idiot over the subject huh? This comment by you proves what a pathetic poster you are.

sorry, all i could hear in my head when i read this was "NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGED"

PS, you can always put me on ignore if you don't like my steez. I keep it steezy bruh, just how i roll.

PPS, it's "you're"

Last edited:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
If Cutler partied like Manziel he would end up in the hospital. Continued alcohol and all of the crap that Johnny Football is putting into his body is fine for someone that is healthy but really bad for a Type 1 diabetic.

Manziel is an immature kid, acting like an immature kid. This isn't the first time that someone has pissed away his future. I suspect that Manziel has never really had to work that hard, that his natural talent has gotten him very far. Well, those days are over. Let him have fun now because he will be playing with the big boys now, guys that have the same level of natural ability as Johnny Manziel but with a much better work ethic. There are some guys out there that are flat out hungry and want to prove that they are better players than this supposed first round pick.

My hope is that Manziel won't get dismembered his first season and that he gets a dose of humility to go with his talent. A lot of guys figure it out and do well but unfortunately the opportunity that Johnny Manziel is a very limited time offer. Even if he figures out in three years that he should put the effort in it may be too late. At that point he may be too poisonous for anyone to take a chance on. JaMarcus Russell never got a chance to redeem himself, there was just too much risk for the potential reward.
Yep. Kinda reminds me of Clausen to be honest. The whole spoiled brat never worked for anything mantra. Totally could be wrong though, maybe Jimmy is a decent guy. He defeintly has been humbled that's for sure.

As for Manziel. I get being 21 years old, but I'm with you 100% on the immature stuff. This guy is otuta hand.

[video=youtube;Y45aazfd6Mw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45aazfd6Mw[/video]

My dad woulda whooped my ass if I was representing an organization and being paid that much at such a young age, and acting like this.Obviously we all did stupid shit, but this is shit I would've been embaressed of doing even at 21.

Mitchapalooza

Yep. Kinda reminds me of Clausen to be honest. The whole spoiled brat never worked for anything mantra. Totally could be wrong though, maybe Jimmy is a decent guy. He defeintly has been humbled that's for sure.

As for Manziel. I get being 21 years old, but I'm with you 100% on the immature stuff. This guy is otuta hand.

[video=youtube;Y45aazfd6Mw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45aazfd6Mw[/video]

My dad woulda whooped my ass if I was representing an organization and being paid that much at such a young age, and acting like this.Obviously we all did stupid shit, but this is shit I would've been embaressed of doing even at 21.

Those laughs seem so fake. I feel like he just has a bunch of dickriders hanging out with him.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Those laughs seem so fake. I feel like he just has a bunch of dickriders hanging out with him.
Can't read or hear you pac, too much money! lol

Yeah, totally has bunch of carps following him around.After awhile, that much be extremely irritating. That's why I actually pity Bieber. Guys been famous practically his whole life. Doesn't have any real true friends he can rely on that he grew up with before getting famous, father came back in life when he got big and just has a bunch of hangar-ons. Kinda sad really.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can't read or hear you pac, too much money! lol

Yeah, totally has bunch of carps following him around.After awhile, that much be extremely irritating. That's why I actually pity Bieber. Guys been famous practically his whole life. Doesn't have any real true friends he can rely on that he grew up with before getting famous, father came back in life when he got big and just has a bunch of hangar-ons. Kinda sad really.

His friends are probably telling him shit like "dood, go up to that Cop and tell him how fucking High you are right now, Nothing can happen to you!!!!" :rofl:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
His friends are probably telling him shit like "dood, go up to that Cop and tell him how fucking High you are right now, Nothing can happen to you!!!!" :rofl:

"And..and., bro if he tries lecturing you just be all like . Sorry, too much money in my hand . What's that?! This is your years salary? Ohhh"

Celks

Liked Posts:
sorry, all i could hear in my head when i read this was "NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGED"

PS, you can always put me on ignore if you don't like my steez. I keep it steezy bruh, just how i roll.

PPS, it's "you're"

Sorry, the word disliked doesn't effect my everyday life. It's something you pathetic posters use to make yourself feel better. Why would I put you on ignore? YOU'RE my monkey, entertain me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry, the word disliked doesn't effect my everyday life. It's something you pathetic posters use to make yourself feel better. Why would I put you on ignore? YOU'RE my monkey, entertain me.

cool story bro.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pathetic posters? You've made 634 posts in 3.5 months.

Celks

Liked Posts:
cool story bro.

Least I have a cool story to tell bro. What are you going to tell your grandchildren....that you disliked some poster on the internet and made a fool of yourself?

Celks

Liked Posts:
Pathetic posters? You've made 634 posts in 3.5 months.

I never said he is pathetic by the amount of posts he has made. But I am glad you took the time to do your research on me.