Sooooo, nobody mentioned how JG called Fooles a bitch???

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Him being overpaid is a Pace issue. He was a decent pickup IF for a reasonable price.

JG being a soft ass blocker & a bitch is on JG and on Nagy.

Yet, again - no accountability from Mr. Matt "I will NEVER question the effort of my guys" Nagy.

wellllll, maybe you SHOULD question them coach. It's THE main part of your job description. Even more so than drawing up zany plays and actually knowing WHEN is the right time to use them or not. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Him being overpaid is a Pace issue. He was a decent pickup IF for a reasonable price.

Yet, again - no accountability from Mr. Matt "I will NEVER question the effort of my guys" Nagy.

wellllll, maybe you SHOULD question them coach. It's THE main part of your job description. Even more so than drawing up zany plays and actually knowing WHEN is the right time to use them or not. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wait. You mean he should (shutter) actually coach the fellas?
Like discipline bad attitudes and lack of effort?
But then the guys won't like me! I wanna be one of the cool kids.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like some problems in that locker-room if the starting QB is being openly attacked like that.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where's the gif OP? I still haven't heard anything on this. I'm calling bs without proof.

I'm sure these heated exchanges happen a lot. We only hear about the over the top ones. I'm certain like 85% of them are ironed out in the hours after the game.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being so afraid of contact that you literally dodge defenders during blocking assignments, and then calling somebody else a bitch...

SpottedGreedyAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Wait. You mean he should (shutter) actually coach the fellas?
Like discipline bad attitudes and lack of effort?
But then the guys won't like me! I wanna be one of the cool kids.
Ted Ginn Jr
Jimmy Graham

Problem is these are older guys getting guaranteed money that know that they are on a shit team going nowhere.
Hard to buck human nature. JG has caught passes from Drew Brees, Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers, been coached by Sean Peyton, Pete Carroll, and Matt LaFleur. Can anyone blame him for finding it hard to get motivated to play for Matt "Be You" Nagy, and to chase balls from the broken sprinkler that is Nick Foles?

That would be like expecting Keith Moon to give the same effort playing drums for Weird Al after years of playing with Pete Townshend and Rodger Daughltery.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
by now, you'd figured Nagy would move JG off to the slot or outside WR to create mismatches or the fuck off this team.

back to my main point... thing is, this whole Offense side of the team is turning out to be a bunch of bitches. I might need another break from this team (ex. late Trestman & Fox era), don't need that bitch shit rubbing off on me or us.

I remember a play in like week 2 or 3 where the playcall had all 174lbs of Darnell Mooney motioning in and then lead blocking through the hole for Montgomery. I mean WHO THE FUCK DESIGNS THIS SHIT????

msadows

Liked Posts:
Man, Leno is just fucking useless. Graham is too, but asking Graham to do anything on this offense other than catch passes inside the 5 is really just another red flag against this scheme.

Not sure why people expected graham to become someone he's never been.

Guy has always basically been a big slot WR. His game is all finesse since day one. He's not going to magically learn to block when he's ancient.

He's still a useful weapon, and on pace for a solid season. He's the least of my worries on this offense RN, but I guess people will find anything to cunt about, even if its a guy on pace for 530 yards and 9 tds, which is a very solid season for a TE compared to the shitshow we had last year.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ted Ginn Jr
Jimmy Graham

Problem is these are older guys getting guaranteed money that know that they are on a shit team going nowhere.
Hard to buck human nature. JG has caught passes from Drew Brees, Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers, been coached by Sean Peyton, Pete Carroll, and Matt LaFleur. Can anyone blame him for finding it hard to get motivated to play for Matt "Be You" Nagy, and to chase balls from the broken sprinkler that is Nick Foles?

That would be like expecting Keith Moon to give the same effort playing drums for Weird Al after years of playing with Pete Townshend and Rodger Daughltery.

Good point. They should still be professionals. I don't mind that they speak out about the fuckery though!

And Weird Al is the shit. Regarding Nagy's disfunction...it's complicated.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Ted Ginn Jr
Jimmy Graham

LOL What ??? how does this analogy work exactly .

Everyone knows Jimmy didnt block when he played for those "Great Qbs " either so we know hes never been motivated to block in his entire career.

The problem is we signed aging veterans on a team that had no offensive leadership last year and now has none this year except for the other vet whose been around these guys just as long as they have. It probably wouldve helped if we didnt hand the team back to Mitch in the summer and continue last years bitchassery .

Whats funny is that people think if we had these other qbs we would be winning but the reality is if we had these other great qbs none of these current guys would be on the team because the qbs would demand they be off the team.

Its obvious there has been very little accountability on the offensive side of the ball the pasty 3 years and instead of making that the focus from day one of the offseason and making moves with that in focus they decided to have a qb competition which only sent the message to the other 9 returning starters of the worst offense in the league that your jobs are safe because it was all one guys fault .We then added Ginn and Graham who immediately saw the lack of accountability and blended right in