Source: Wade willing to join Bulls in 2010

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That is 14per? Don't know if he will be worth all that. 12per maybe 12.5 over 4 years is what I would offer if I have Rose and a decent frontcourt player on board. We will see.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Kush77 wrote:
I googled the Joe Johnson sign and trade with PHX and all the links said 5-year 70 million.

Oh ok sorry. My mistake. The guy with the jumpman tattoo in the podcast, i though his name was Mike.

That's Mark with the tattoo. Mark and Fred do the Chicago Bullseye podcast. I do Running With The Bulls.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Kush77 wrote:
I googled the Joe Johnson sign and trade with PHX and all the links said 5-year 70 million.

Oh ok sorry. My mistake. The guy with the jumpman tattoo in the podcast, i though his name was Mike.

That's Mark with the tattoo. Mark and Fred do the Chicago Bullseye podcast. I do Running With The Bulls.

I like yours better anyway.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
If Wade does come to the Bulls in 2010 does that make the Bulls a contender in the East ?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
vhans5219 wrote:
If Wade does come to the Bulls in 2010 does that make the Bulls a contender in the East ?

Yes for a year or two. Wade is the guy who is a few more injuries away from being down in the league.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I think you have to consider Joe Johnson as being the backup plan. Obviously he's not who we're out to get, but if all else fails, he's certainly better than not using the cap space.

From that perspective I don't think you can really say "we swapped BG for JJ", because we (and other teams) really created 2010 space for a chance at LeBron/Wade/Bosh/Amare.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I hope our lust for one of the big stars doesn't stop us from making a deal for someone this year.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
vhans5219 wrote:

Yes for a year or two. Wade is the guy who is a few more injuries away from being down in the league.
Over/Under 2 yrs, Wade asking for a trade because we can't put together anything more than a perineal first round loser? That would be the reason he would leave Miami.

Liked Posts:
Reminder boys and girls: The guy who sits next to you in P.E. does not necessarily qualify as a credible source.

On the other hand, if Miami called the Bulls and offered Wade for Rose, Hinrich and Thomas how many of you would do it?

I would...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
Reminder boys and girls: The guy who sits next to you in P.E. does not necessarily qualify as a credible source.

On the other hand, if Miami called the Bulls and offered Wade for Rose, Hinrich and Thomas how many of you would do it?

I would...
No way, Rose is 20. He has at least a dozen years before he starts to get worse. And he will always be cheaper than wade who will be getting an average of 20mill per year on his next deal. Rose may never be as good as wade but he will be here twice as long. I don't think Rose is going anywhere for anyone period.