1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
:lurking:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:rolleyes:

If you dont chill out I will do something about it than. Just because you cannot go further in a debate than "kw made a bad move signing Dunn" that isnt my fault.

and cubsneedmiracle is one of the best and most fair mods here, wanna scrap over something like that, i will be glad to ban you.

Pick and choose your battles kid.

Oh and come prepared as well.

oh and your cubs comment, I do post in there, if you can read, it is all specifics on data, and statistics. I dont go in there saying stupid shit, so if a cubs fan comes in here acting nice....lets try to stay away from stupid comments about wrigley and the cubs losing.....if you are that obsessed with the cubs losing and making fun of them, there is a great site for haters like yourself. Cubs Suck Club | Over a Century of Bad Chicago Cubs Baseball

you make us sox fans look like shit.

please be my guest and tell rush i hurt your feelings. I just call it how i see it.

*rofl*

First of all, I will be the last one to go to Rush and complain about anyone. I'm not a pansy who has to use banning as a tool to get what I want.

Secondly, I debated you over 5 different threads about KW. I explained my points over and over again. Atleast 12+ of them. You took 3 of them and hammered those 3 over and over again. To call it a "debate" would be asnine because you weren't debating, you were whining. If you actually came back at me with more then just the 3 (which I counter-pointed over and over before I realized you were just too stubborn to concede or move on from) that you did, then perhaps it would have been a debate.

Next, I am man enough to admit my mistakes. I have apologized when need be and have admitted to overreacting at times. You aren't mad about me insulting the Cubs fan here, you are mad that I called you a douche and a Cubs troll. This is personal with you, so stop pretending you are protecting the board and just admit you don't like that I disagree with you.

Finally, if you are such a stud on the cubs forum, then how come they specifically requested their own mod? Sure, you are a baseball fan, and although I think some of your opinions are off-the-wall, you do know baseball (holy shit, a discussion that goes back and forth, something you are unable to do!) why did they have to request their own mod? Because they wanted Cubs fans representing them. That is the same reason I can throw a jab when a Cubs mod is starting a IGT for White Sox series on the White Sox board.

Cool bro, you and I don't see eye to eye. Assert your authority, I'm not going to whine about it, I just think you are a bitch that can't defend himself with actual intellectual discussion. The only one I've seen you in is about KW and you harp on 3 points out of 10-15, ignoring all of the others and then too stubborn to admit anything else. Atleast I have the balls to admit when I am wrong, apologize, and move on.

Ban me if you want, you are the almighty mod. Stoke that ego before you go to bed too. Thanks.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
*rofl*

First of all, I will be the last one to go to Rush and complain about anyone. I'm not a pansy who has to use banning as a tool to get what I want.

Secondly, I debated you over 5 different threads about KW. I explained my points over and over again. Atleast 12+ of them. You took 3 of them and hammered those 3 over and over again. To call it a "debate" would be asnine because you weren't debating, you were whining. If you actually came back at me with more then just the 3 (which I counter-pointed over and over before I realized you were just too stubborn to concede or move on from) that you did, then perhaps it would have been a debate.

Next, I am man enough to admit my mistakes. I have apologized when need be and have admitted to overreacting at times. You aren't mad about me insulting the Cubs fan here, you are mad that I called you a douche and a Cubs troll. This is personal with you, so stop pretending you are protecting the board and just admit you don't like that I disagree with you.

Finally, if you are such a stud on the cubs forum, then how come they specifically requested their own mod? Sure, you are a baseball fan, and although I think some of your opinions are off-the-wall, you do know baseball (holy shit, a discussion that goes back and forth, something you are unable to do!) why did they have to request their own mod? Because they wanted Cubs fans representing them. That is the same reason I can throw a jab when a Cubs mod is starting a IGT for White Sox series on the White Sox board.

Cool bro, you and I don't see eye to eye. Assert your authority, I'm not going to whine about it, I just think you are a bitch that can't defend himself with actual intellectual discussion. The only one I've seen you in is about KW and you harp on 3 points out of 10-15, ignoring all of the others and then too stubborn to admit anything else. Atleast I have the balls to admit when I am wrong, apologize, and move on.

Ban me if you want, you are the almighty mod. Stoke that ego before you go to bed too. Thanks.

1) Adam Dunn
2) Magglio Ordonez
3) Carlos Lee
4) Gavin FLoyd
5) Gordon Beckham being drafted

That is 5 points you made, which included rios, swisher, and to some extent Peavy, but the sox recooped some money from an insurance policy, bet ya didnt know that because you are too busy making stupid comments.

Oh and for the record, you cannot see the staff forum, I requested a mod before they asked for one, and if you read all the threads (which I know you are unable to do) you will see that the only people that really wanted a cubs mod where the ones who were sensitive to the fact I am a known sox fan, now if I declared a different team, there would be no request for a cubs mod. that is a fact.

Now, lets get to the facts in the other thread. How about you break down all the bad trades and FA signing Kenny has made and give a better explanation as to why.

thanks,
dew

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
but the sox recooped some money from an insurance policy, bet ya didnt know that because you are too busy making stupid comments.

To play devil's abdicate, I bet most people, including myself, didn't know that.

:shifty:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...ozzie-guillen-he-needs-fired-right-now-6.html

Page 6.

And as said previously, wield your mod sword left and right, atleast I am man enough to admit when I am wrong or overreact. You can't even admit that KW has made risky trades at all, so I know you are full of it. There is little point in debating someone to stubborn to soak in the obvious and alter their opinion.

edit: And the fact that you use Adam Dunn (whom I have numerous times said, that despite his POOR start, is a wait-to-be-seen project) is your #1 counterpoint is silly. Obviously, that move has to pan out so your defense of KW's moves should be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and then 5b, as in Adam Dunn is a project in waiting.

Last edited:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just because you cannot go further in a debate than "kw made a bad move signing Dunn" that isnt my fault.
I'm pretty sure that my comments are more then just about Dunn. I've given you 10+ bad moves by KW that have yet to be challenged.

and cubsneedmiracle is one of the best and most fair mods here, wanna scrap over something like that, i will be glad to ban you.
Did I touch a sore subject? He has been a mod for 3 weeks and he is the icing on your cake? Well, thanks for clarifying your close relationship. It is a shame that Cubs fans starting Sox IGT's is okay with you.
Pick and choose your battles kid.

I am not your kid. Obviously, that statement was made to incite a response and that isn't becoming of a moderator.

Oh and come prepared as well.

I have, read the latest IGT and Ozzie threads where I ask you to answer all of my questions, which you won't and will pick and choose your battles, as always.

oh and your cubs comment, I do post in there, if you can read, it is all specifics on data, and statistics. I dont go in there saying stupid shit, so if a cubs fan comes in here acting nice....lets try to stay away from stupid comments about wrigley and the cubs losing.....if you are that obsessed with the cubs losing and making fun of them, there is a great site for haters like yourself. Cubs Suck Club | Over a Century of Bad Chicago Cubs Baseball
I dislike the Cubs, no doubt so I will generalize Cubs fans as frat boys in the bleachers (which I have seen many pictures of in the picture thread on this forum, rofl. They are sterotype Cubs douches). But if someone wants to post in a Sox IGT and actually shows that they just like baseball, then I will apologize and be cool with them, as I have done.

you make us sox fans look like shit.

I would say the same to you.

please be my guest and tell rush i hurt your feelings. I just call it how i see it

Besides the fact that I'm not a bitch that will go running to Rush, I don't have your little mod forum where you ladies can create some drama.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair enough and I apologize. When your first comment during the game is in the 8th inning talking about Oakland about to tie it up, I assumed you were here talking shit.

My bad. I apologize and continue talking!

Its cool.. I finished up STL and MIL games then caught last 2 innings of CHW game.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Sox playing great ball, its really fun to watch.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Dews/Gunz, just avoid each other. We don't need this, Dewey is trying to moderate and do what he should be doing, but when you're in a heated argument it's hard to stay 100% subjective and not take it personal.

Just do me a favor, the both of you, avoid each other if you always disagree and get into spats. I could care less if either of you hate each other, I like both of you.....so shut the fuck up and play nice :)

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sir, yes sir.

While I personally enjoy the friction, I will avoid it if necessary. And I will stop calling Cubs fans fags.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you can see dunn coming around alot now. looks like he is healthy.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
shit i miss this game, but yeah its getting more and more bareable to watch these guy. Looks to me like theyr bein more patient at the plate, workin the count, and not given as many easy out. Before they were almost all easy outs.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team definitely looks like they're on the upswing. Despite the loss today, I think they'll take the series win tomorrow. Hope this is the start of the turnaround.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Sir, yes sir.

While I personally enjoy the friction, I will avoid it if necessary. And I will stop calling Cubs fans fags.

I appreciate it. Even though you rumple some people's feathers, we can go out for margaritas and karaoke anytime. :doorrofl: