SP1994's J.R. Smith Thread

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
But Smith is at least able to accept the fact that he's a sixth man and nothing more. Mayo is still pretending he's got the chops to be a bona-fide starter in the NBA.

Thanks for telling the truth unlike these other idiots that live in fantasyland. :beerbang:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
SO I SEE THE MODS LIKE TO DELETE MY POSTS TO SILENCE THE TRUTH LIKE HITLER.
THAT'S JUST SAD.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I’m so fly, I’m so tight, my game is......so riiiiiiggghhttt, so riiiiiiggghhttt, sooo riiiiigggghhhhtttt

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Thanks for telling the truth unlike these other idiots that live in fantasyland. :beerbang:

Don't call others idiots when you are spouting on about a bench guy being the answer for the Bulls. He hasn't been the answer to ANYTHING in his career...and you act as if he is the guy that puts the Bulls over the top.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Don't call others idiots when you are spouting on about a bench guy being the answer for the Bulls. He hasn't been the answer to ANYTHING in his career...and you act as if he is the guy that puts the Bulls over the top.

Lebron James sucks Chris Boshs dick while DWade hits it from the back.
:troll:

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
How old are you again???

I'm 35...............Now back to the subject.
With a starting lineup of Deng, Boozer, Noah and Rose, YES I AM SAYING JR SMITH IS THE MISSING PIECE IN THE STARTING LINE UP........YES, I SAID IT AND I MEAN IT......AND I DIDN'T STUDDER.....
AND THERE'S OPTIONS, SOME NIGHTS YOU COULD START JIMMY AND HAVE SMITH OFF THE BENCH DEPENDING ON THE NIGHTS MATCHUPS............
SO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT?...............and how the fuck is that Special person?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
SO I SEE THE MODS LIKE TO DELETE MY POSTS TO SILENCE THE TRUTH LIKE HITLER.
THAT'S JUST SAD.

Not deleted. Just put here(you know, because you were derailing threads).

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Not deleted. Just put here(you know, because you were derailing threads).

tumblr_lt28sfPhKV1r4dytpo1_500.gif

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
JR Smith wins 6th man of the year award
It's just the thread that never dies :derbulls:

That's right........6th man of the year.....just as I predicted and knew he had in him...I must admit I'm extremly proud of that guy....that means that JRSmith is the BEST in the entire NBA at what he does........the fucking best...........................and that's still not good enough to some of you.................what will it take for you guys to accept JR Smith as the future 2guard for the Bulls....................does he have to win the mvp award before he gets y'all respect? :shrug:

Last edited:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That's right........6th man of the year.....just as I predicted and knew he had in him...I must admit I'm extremly proud of that guy....that means that JRSmith is the BEST in the entire NBA at what he does........the fucking best...........................and that's still not good enough to some of you.................what will it take for you guys to accept JR Smith as the future 2guard for the Bulls....................does he have to win the mvp award before he gets y'all respect? :shrug:
:yep:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
532756_10151365364981006_695674985_n.jpg

hahahaha @ his quote

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 35...............Now back to the subject.
With a starting lineup of Deng, Boozer, Noah and Rose, YES I AM SAYING JR SMITH IS THE MISSING PIECE IN THE STARTING LINE UP........YES, I SAID IT AND I MEAN IT......AND I DIDN'T STUDDER.....
AND THERE'S OPTIONS, SOME NIGHTS YOU COULD START JIMMY AND HAVE SMITH OFF THE BENCH DEPENDING ON THE NIGHTS MATCHUPS............
SO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT?...............and how the fuck is that Special person?

i wanted jr for the bulls & still do but if he was here he would still be coming off the pine jimmy would start over him everytime no question

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
i wanted jr for the bulls & still do but if he was here he would still be coming off the pine jimmy would start over him everytime no question

I would have no problem with that.
He can get his next 6th man of the year award in a Bulls uniform. :)

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I think NY will give him a nice deal that will keep him there. He plays too well with Melo for them to let him walk.