Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hawks team depth sure does look to be lacking.... these Blues are just phenomenal....idk how anyone is gonna beat them in the playoffs... :lmao:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This is from another Hawks/Blues game but it sums up the day pretty well.

giphy.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
That's two late, soft goals given up by Crawford in the last week. Not exactly a confidence-building move.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's two late, soft goals given up by Crawford in the last week. Not exactly a confidence-building move.

Yeah, so much good here today with Morin stepping up his game along with BIckell, Smith and others but the one thing that still is hanging ominously over the head of this team is it's goaltending. It's just so important in the playoffs...I guess we just have to hope Crawford is up to the task ahead.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where's Capt. Bitchypants? I need to hear what excuses he has for the Blues getting their asses kicked by a Hawk B team

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yeah, so much good here today with Morin stepping up his game along with BIckell, Smith and others but the one thing that still is hanging ominously over the head of this team is it's goaltending. It's just so important in the playoffs...I guess we just have to hope Crawford is up to the task ahead.

Like fisch, I'm not worried either. I'm convinced that Crawford has moved on from that subpar playoff series he had against Phoenix two years ago.

I haven't forgotten it, though, and it's a slight bother. But one strong game in the postseason is all he needs to make me forget about that bother.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One way of looking at it is that the last two games, the last 10 games or the last 50 games don't mean a thing once the playoffs start. It's a new season for Crawford and let's hope he's ready for a fresh start.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think its always Crawfords fault....we play in our own end an awful lot with the lead late in games. We usually just sit on a 1 goal lead the entire third period and committ a penalty or two just to make it interesting. Then give up a late goal and go to overtime and lose in a shootout.

but that was more the first half of the season, then we just started losing those tight games outright. I think our killer instinct comes back just fine in the playoffs.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Rewatch some of the playoff footage from last season .... Crawford occasionally lets in bad goals ... so what??? It is how he goes -after- that happens that is what is important...

Ok, nevermind that ... I see the refs were on their game today....

12:23 CHI Duncan Keith Hooking against Derek Roy
12:23 STL Derek Roy Diving against Duncan Keith

I see that they called a hook and a dive at the same time.... so zebras .... exactly which one was is.... rofl it...

I might have to watch a replay of the game later on today... it was on a bit late for someone who had to get up and go to work in the morning here.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks team depth sure does look to be lacking.... these Blues are just phenomenal....idk how anyone is gonna beat them in the playoffs... :lmao:

if kane and toews are healthy. imo now...the blues can be had.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
if kane and toews are healthy. imo now...the blues can be had.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

We can beat just about any team in the league if healthy. Keith and Seabrook have been playing inferior competition to the Oduya and Hammer pairing this year too, and once Q swaps those in the playoffs, our D will only get better.