Stadium Series Weekend IGT

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank Thor I didn't watch a second of any of this.
Saw the low-lights, and it looked like the Hawks were 2 strides behind all game.
Can we now stop the outdoor games?
The alumni game looked like it would've been better to watch.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that ejecting Rozsival had any impact on the game, but it seems weird that they ejected him because Zucker hit his head on the ice. Did they decide to outlaw checks in the neutral zone or something?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not that ejecting Rozsival had any impact on the game, but it seems weird that they ejected him because Zucker hit his head on the ice. Did they decide to outlaw checks in the neutral zone or something?

I didn't agree with that call at all

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
No further punishment of Rosi for the hit was announced. I didn't read teh first page just what was posted a few posts up but I am still having a hard time understanding why this hit was so bad? The ice was worse than the hit, it was a penalty for interference or whatever but I didn't see it as dirty or overly vicious, I mean it's Rosi for fuck sake we're lucky he was skating fast enough to even hit anyone. I don't know the intricacies of these things I guess so maybe someone can enlighten me as to why he got the major? It's like anytime a guy is slow to get up the refs throw a guy out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No further punishment of Rosi for the hit was announced. I didn't read teh first page just what was posted a few posts up but I am still having a hard time understanding why this hit was so bad? The ice was worse than the hit, it was a penalty for interference or whatever but I didn't see it as dirty or overly vicious, I mean it's Rosi for fuck sake we're lucky he was skating fast enough to even hit anyone. I don't know the intricacies of these things I guess so maybe someone can enlighten me as to why he got the major? It's like anytime a guy is slow to get up the refs throw a guy out.

The 90 year old they showed during intermission who still plays hockey (who will be our new 1LW if Q has his say btw) could have hit Zucker harder.

Idiot smacked his head off the ice, it can happen with any player hit at any time.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The 90 year old they showed during intermission who still plays hockey (who will be our new 1LW if Q has his say btw) could have hit Zucker harder.

Idiot smacked his head off the ice, it can happen with any player hit at any time.
That's the way I saw it too. it's still amazing to me that all the technology they keep trying to push into the game can't be used to get actual things right. And when it is used they seem to still fuck things up.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yeah, no idea why Rozi was sent off. It looked way worse at full speed, and I don't think Zucker would've been injured if not for bouncing his head off the ice so damn hard. Good think those guys wear helmets, eh?

Also that's only the second time I can recall a guy getting a major or an interference penalty. Only other was Kronwall after he damn near killed Havlat in the '09 WCF.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The saddest part is the 'hawks could have iced the alumni team and the result would have been better.

At least Seabrook could have given the fans the itinerary of his Pub Crawl for Saturday night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk